𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒅

-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆-

I woke up to my alarm blaring forcing me out of my sleep.
"Dammit" I groaned while turning it off then rolling over to my back and staring at the ceiling. After laying there for a few seconds I got up and started my morning routine. I took a shower, did my hair,etc while I listened to music. I looked through my closet before I decided on this.

(Change it if u want)

I admired how I looked it the mirror , having gained confidence after I became friends with Robin  who constantly hyped me up and always told me how pretty I was.

I made my myself a bowl a cereal and ate while listening to music on my Walkman. Once i was done i grabbed an apple and walked out. I saw Finney, Gewn, and Robin walking up to my house and I jogged a bit to meet them at the foot of my driveway.

"Hey guys"i said while walking side by side with Robin
"Hey" Finn simply said while kicking a rock around  while he walked.
'Strange' I thought myself but kept quiet
"Hey Y/N, how'd you sleep?" Gwen asked me sweetly.
"Great, thanks for asking " I said with a smile
"Hi amour"Robin said while draping his arm around my shoulder .
"Hey Robin,here" I said while handing him the apple I had grabbed on my way out
"Thank you Y/N, you're a life saver" He said while taking a bite out of the apple.
"No problem babes" I said while smiling at him.

I walked into school and said goodbye to Robin and Gwen who walked in the opposite direction from me and Finn.
"So Finney how you been?" I asked him because he's been oddly quietly lately. He's already a very quiet kid but this was too much even for him.
" I can tell you anything right?" He asked me while fidgeting with his rocket flashlight.
"Of course babes, whatsup?" I asked getting concerned .
"It's those guys again, they've been getting real bad lately " He confessed. I immediately got pissed because I knew exactly who he was talking about.

I plobed down in my chair beside Bruce  in the last class of the day.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked upon noticing my slumped figure.
"Some bullies are just irritating me" I said while rubbing my temples
"Lemme guess, the same guys that were fucking with Finn?" He asked while tilting his head to see my face that was faced towards the ground. My eyes widened as my head snapped up.
"how did you know??" I asked with wide eyes.
"Because you talk about them every day Y/N" Bruce said while sighing and letting out a soft chuckle.

I walked out of school and started on the path to my house,  Gwen was going to a friend's house, I had no idea where Finn was and i was too lazy to look , and Robin was going to grab n go so I was left walking alone.
I was paranoid because of the disappearances  caused by a man named "the grabber " or whatever the fuck his name was. My black instincts kicked in so any van that drove past me struck  𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 through my body.
I suddenly hear screaming and I look over only to see a bike with a dog sitting beside it whimpering and a black van driving past me slowly.  I gasped once u realized it was Billy the paper boys bike.
I ran up to the bike to investigate but I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything went black.

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 600
𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉i𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐