𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆

I shot my eyes open in a cold sweat.
Something didn't feel right.
I tried to get up but I couldn't move.
It was like I was restricted to the Dusty dirty floor.
I was still in the grabbers basement but Noone was here. I was still by the mattress but I was no longer clinging to Vance's hand.
I used my eyes to look around since I couldn't use my head and saw the door slowly creaking open. It opened to the shiloette of the grabber.
My breaths got shakey as I spotted it, but I couldn't do anything, not even scream for help.
The dark figure slowly stepped from out the shadows to reveal the grabber covered from head to toe in fresh blood.
I started to whimper since that was the most I could do.
The grabber started to walk towards me and my breaths accelerated and came out shallow.
I felt like there wasn't enough breath in the world to help calm my nerves, to fill my lungs, let alone in this stuffy basement.
The grabber had finally made it to me and squat down beside my body and took out a switch blade from his pocket.
He slowly flicked the blade out and brought it to my neck.
I felt like I would pass out from the lack of air to my brain as I was breathing at an alarming speed by now.
He slowly trailed the knife down my body until his made it to the top of my tank top.
He started to apply pressure to the blade as he brought it down which slowly sliced the fabric of my shirt.
My mind raced and I started to get extremely lightheaded as I watched him move the now sliced up fabric off of me to reveal my bra.
I braced myself as I expected him to cut off my bra as well but instead he took his knife and brought it slightly above my right breast.
He removed the knife and replaced it with his hand as he seemed to be feeling for my heart beat. He moved his hand around until it felt it.
Once he did he pick up his blade and brought it above his head before bringing it down.

"NO!" I yelled as i shot up off the floor.
I placed my hands over my heart and looked down at my shirt to see me completely untouched.
I was sweating profusely and my breath came out shallow and slow as I tried to calm down. A completely contrast to how I was in that
              Dream?
I don't really know what to call it.
Maybe a 
              Nightmare!

"Y/N! Are you ok?" I snapped put of my daze as Finney snapped his fingers in my face.
All the boys were gathered around me with a concerned or confused look on their face.
Minus Vance who was still resting
"Y/n what happened are you hurt?" Bruce asked as he lifted up my arms and checked me for anything that wasn't there before.
"Y-yes I'm fine" I said and sat up against the wall as I tried to calm my racing heart down.
"No one wakes up screaming like that... I don't think you're fine" Finny said wearily.
"Was it that hijo de puta did he come down here Y/N?" Robin asked protectively.
"D-Do you want something to drink I have some leftover pop?" Bill asked as he got up to go get it.
"Thanks guys for worrying, but I'm fine, it's just a small nightmare." I attempted to reassure them with a small smile, which is the best smile I can even muster right now.
Billy handed me the pop and I took a few small sips before handing it back to him.
"Guys...I think I'm gonna go" Robin said while looking at the door.
"No man you can't! You see how Vance came back" Bruce said while grabbing Robin's shoulder.
"Vance is the toughest out of all of here and he couldn't even make it out! Do you have a death wish?" Bily said while grabbing his other shoulder.
"We need at least one person that can fight to stay with us..." Griffin said from some corner he was sitting in this whole time while carving something on the wall.
"Robin please don't go" I pleaded.
"No we've been stuck in here for way to long, poor Y/N is basically going insane, and Vance in on his deathbed. I'm going!" Robin explained.
"No your not" I stated in a extremely stern and serious voice.
"Robin come on man please don't. We can find another way out of this" Finny tried to reason with his best friend.
"No Fin, trust me I got you" Robin said.
"I don't trust you." I said while crossing my arms and looking away from Robin.
"And your not fucking going" I continued.
"Oh yeah? Watch me" Robin said then got up opened the door then walked through it.
Everyone watched him go with different emotions on their face. Anger, concern, 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓.
Not me through.
I got up and ran after him. When I caught up to him he was already at the top of the stairs frozen stiff.
I didn't know why and I wish I didn't want to know because when I ran up beside him I saw the grabber sitting in a chair, shirtless, and tightly gripping a belt in one hand.
I started to shake as I look between him and Robin.
The grabber straightened his posture as he gripped the belt even tigher
"Naughty kids.." He said in a evil voice.

Oh shit.