𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

I shot up and gasped loudly but quickly regretted it as I got a horrible headache. My hand shot to the back of my head only to feel the dried blood there which caused me to panic even more,not even noticing the boys in the room watching me not even thinking to interfere.

I finally felt their eyes and looked over to see all the boys I like or liked
"What the actual living fuck is happening??" I asked the boys as I stood but almost collapse due to my legs being alseep
"How long was I out for?" I asked another question just to be meet by their stares and silence once again.
I looked down to see what they were looking at only to see a huge cut right above my hip with blood gushing out of it.
"YOOO WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT GET THERE??" I panicked as my breathing got heavy .

"Damn you ask a lot of questions" I finally heard one of the boys say.
"Please just help me ,don't be like this now is not the time Vance" I begged the taller blond infront of me.
"And why the hell should I help you?" He asked while bending down and picking up a piece of glass.
I got nervous seeing him pick up the shard but I tried my best not to show it.
"Vance...please " I say losing strength from blood loss, it was getting hard to stand

"Give me that you dipshit" I saw Robin come up and grab the shard from Vance and push him outta the way.
"Hey, gimme your jacket"he said while reaching his hand out for it.i didn't ask any questions and I handed him the thin piece of clothing as he cut it up .I watched in horror as he ruined my favorite jacket.
"That was my favorite jacket you jackass" I said was he took a piece of the fabric and tied it around my waist as a bandage.

"Is that seriously what your worried about right now Y/N?" I heard Bruce say from his spot up against the wall
"shut the hell up Bruce I didn't ask " I said while crossing my arms.
Suddenly the lights came on and the door creaked open everyone huddled up in the conner waiting to see who would come out .
"Why hello children " I heard the sick voice of the grabber himself. His voice sent waves of  𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 Through my body once it made contact in my ears.
"I see the little slut woke up, you ruined everything y'know " He said as he walked close to our group
"You should really be quiter unless you want a punishment" He said smoothly as my hands started to shake.
"We're hungry" Finney said
"Well I can't bring you guys any food just yet" The grabber said
"And why not?" Billy said with confidence though you could tell he was scared shit less.
"I will bring food later, ok?"the grabber said while walking back towards the door.
"WAIT" I said to get his attention everyone int he room looked at me as the grabber glared at me.
"If you let us go we won't tell anyone,just drop us off on some random street" I tried bargain. The grabber put his finger in his chin acting like his was thinking.
"Please! We just wanna go home " Griffin begged  But it was no use.
The grabber walked out and left the door unlocked. Which we all noticed.
"The door is unlocked " Bruce pointed out.
"No shit Sherlock" I said as I walked towards the door. I could practically see Bruce rolling his eyes .
"Don't tell me you're gonna go" Robin said as I now stood right in front of the door
"Noooo of course not....maybe?" I said as I turned to face to boys
"You are Not going up there you little shit " Vance said while stomping up to me.
"And why do you even care you douche " I said while looking him right in the eyes
"I Don't give a shit about what you say Vance, you don't own me"i said while crossing my arms defensively
"Ar least not anymore" He added on with a smirk.

"Hey... Hey what is this hijo de puta mean by that Y/N?" Robin asked while getting up from his place on the floor.
"Guys,we can't be worrying abt drama right now we have to get out" Billy spoke up ending our argument early.

Suddenly the phone rang.  We all snap our heads over to it . I quickly ran up and answered it
"Hello?please send help!" I said into the phone but it only hung up on me. I put the phone one receiver and looked back at the boys.
"They fucking hung up" I said with a attitude.  I kicked the dirty mattress out of anger as the boys watched me take my anger out on it. I punched and kicked at the mattress as tears streamed down my face.
"Can I have a turn" I heard Robin say behind me u moved so he could have at it with the mattress .
"I'm so fucking hungry right now " I complained.
" I know right" Bruce said while sitting next to me. We watched the sun set through the window I started doze off until I entered a deep slumber with my head rested on Bruce's shoulder.