Mistakes happen.

During the blackout a lot of people were in panic, I mean I can't blame them since I was also in panic.

I looked around every corners to see anyone but no one was there, huh, weird.

But they probably wouldn't be here since who the hell hides in a freezer? I mean you would die before a gootrax would kill you or infect.

.
.
.

I exit the freezer because no one was there, I gripped my flashlight tightly so it wouldn't fall, it was very dark that I would have preferably rather have a power outage so we can at least see at some point.

Anyways I walk towards the Cafeteria because I actually didn't go there, I didn't bother going there so I might have missed a place.

I was actually quite hungry and tired of walking around and watching every corners here and there so nothing can kill me.

I turn off my flashlight for later as I was only getting food, I mean nothing would go here right?

As I took a taco, I sat in one of the tables, not caring about the chairs.

As I was munching down my food, I notice two figures in the distance, it was looking at me.

It just stared at me making me freaked out.

It seemed like a person.

I grab a bat incase they weren't humans.

My bat was a torched bat, making me see the two figures clearly..

It was...

Oh! I was mistaken.

They were just two people together in blackout, kind of freaked out by me too, until I grabbed the bat they finally spoke up.

"Woah, hey, chill there, were not gootraxians, were humans chillax." The person said and the other person nodded in agreement.

"Oh I'm so sorry for mistaking you guys, my name's (insert name of the roleplayer)."

"Oh hi (name) we're (person 1) and they're (person 2), and it's alright, I understand it's pretty dark right now that we can't see a thing." Person 1 said.

"Oh and don't worry, we're just getting some food that's why we came here." Said person 2.

"Oh understandable. I did too."

*you guys eat*

Now it's your turn.