How Annoying.

You guys finally decided that a person should fix the generator.

You were kind of unsure about it..
I mean imagine all the hazards you can't see?
Plus gootraxians roaming around? Oh hell no.
You weren't going to fix it but suddenly..
"Let's pick (insert ur name) to fix the lights with (other person's name) by their side." Someone suggested, and everyone agreed except you and the other person.

You weren't gonna let this slide personally, because that person just gave you a fvcking death wish to you.

Now you the two of you were near the exit outside the library.
You two were stared by the other people making you creeped out.
"What the hell are you two waiting for? Go! Fix the lights for us idiot!" The same person who suggested the idea said that. Now you were really angry and wanted to kill that person but (other person's name) told you to take a deep breath and calm down.
So you did what they said and calmed down.
You first climbed down the ladder/rope, the other person following you down.

Now you two were at the balcony, you guys took the shortcut in the gas room because you guys predicted that the gootraxians would camp the Lobby.

You two covered your nose to prevent inhaling the infectious gas.

Now you guys were at the pool area.
You took a glance at the pool and looked back.

You were still unsure about this.