"Steve, was it?"

Great. Another busy shift.

"You alright there, dingus? Ya' look pretty zoned out."

Shit.. again..

"Oh yeah, don't worry Robin. I'm fine!"

It was yet another busy shift in Family Video. Again? It was always busy nowadays.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it Rob. Gather the tapes, organize them on the shelves.." Steve recited Robins words back to her.
"Ugh, you dont have to be so mOody!" Robin said sarcastically before giggling "But yeah, please do. Or else your gonna lose your job, Dingus.." She shook her head playfully.
Steve smiled, nodding "Well that would be unfortunate, eh?" Steve walked out from the counter, gathering up the tapes and organising them Again.
Robins eyes lit up suddenly "Oh my gosh.. Steve!~" she said in a sing song voice
"What is it, Rob?" I asked curiosly, looking up from the current shelf I was using
"Let's have a sleepover! You, me and vickie!" Robin said, exited, her eyes still sparkling

".. No, no no NO. I AM NOT Being a third wheel AGAIN!" Steve stated, looking back down and continuing to set the shelves.
Robin pouted, making a fake sad face. "Awwhh... Just bring someone like Eddie!"
Steve looked up and smiled sarcastically "Oh because I want go hang out with the freak metal head? Yeah. Sure."
Robin was still pouting..

LIKE 21 MINUTES OF ROBIN CONVINCING STEVE LATER

"yes." Robin said blankly for the 23rd time.
"NO. I am NOT bringing eddie The Freak munson!" Steve said angrily whilst closing up the store, coming back round to the front counters, crossing his arms annoyed.
"Pleeaaassseee.. Its Its SO obvious he LIKES  you! Just.. please? Also, me and vickie are sleeping--" Rbins eyes were sparkling.
".. FINE! But he IS NOT sleeping in my room!" Steve said, picking up his bags and walking out of the store. "Ugh.. You coming, Rob?"

"Coming!" Robin shouted out, getting into the car after him..

3 minutes later :)

"Soo this is where the freak lives?" Steve asked, rolling his eyes and stopping his car infront of Munsons trailer
"Yep! Ill go knock on the door. Then we have to pick up Vickie!" Robin smiled, getting out of the car and walking up his driveway.
Steve was sat in his car, clicking him tounge whilst watching robin from the window. Munson opened his door, stood in his door way, with no shirt on. Steve blushed a little, scoffing. Aftera minute, Robin came skipping back to the car with Eddie.
"Finally. You took- HEY! Sit in the back, freak.." Steve was annoyed as eddie tried sitting in the front. "Vickie or robin can sit there or something." Robin looked at steve annoyed, but sat in the back with Munson.
"Geez, robin.. Where'd you get this from? Seems broken. Better return it." Munson said, smiling sarcastically before sitting in the back of the car, doing his seat belt on.
Robin held in a small laugh, nodding "Seems so.. Picked it up from the 2 cents store. You think I can still return it?" She said back, giggling a little

"Wow. Mature. Whatever. To vickie's, I guess." Steve scoffed again.
"Who's Vickie?" Eddie asked curiosly as steve started to drive off. Robin smiled, explaining who she was. Eddie nodded as he listened intently. Steve turned to radio on, Master of Puppets started playing and eddie smiled "Oh, I like this song. Keep it on!" Eddie said, banging his head along to the song softly.
Robin tilted her head "Sounds.. Aggresive-" She chuckled awkwardly. Steve nodded in agreement.
"Oh, sorry. Skip it, if ya' want! No pressure." Munson smiled. "Anyways, you were telling me about vickie, yeah?" Eddie nodded to robin, asking her to continue. She did so, gladly.

At Steves house

Steve, Robin, Eddie and Vickie all got out of the car. Robin and Vickie skipped along steve's driveway, happily rambling on to eachother. Eddie and Steve were left behind them.
"Soo, Harrington. Steve, was it?" Eddie tried engaging in conversation "We haven't talked that much. You seem cool, out of what.. the 4--"
"Okay, please, just be quiet. I didn't want you to come, Rob did, okay? So.. just dont." Steve said, walking away and into the house, leaving eddie to come in and close the door.