The Incident

6:30 AM
Steve woke up, yawning and sitting up. He looked to the floor next to him to see eddie wasn't there. "Probably downstairs with Rob.." He thought. Robin always woke up early. Steve got up and got changed, exiting his room quietly and checking the guest room.. Robin and vickie were.. In the same bed?- The guests' room had two separate beds but.. Oh well. All Steve wanted to do was find eddie. "Jesus christ.. where the fuck 's he?.." Steve mumbled to himself, yawning again and going downstairs to see Eddie.. Cooking something?
"Harrington! Sorry, you were asleep when I woke up so.. Im cooking breakfast. Scrambled eggs and-" Eddie went on, blushing before Steve interrupted him
"Oh.. 'kay.. Cool. Didn't know you could cook." Steve was also blushing lightly. He sighed, going to sit at the table. "Your awake early. Usually Rob is awake first." Steve was.. actually starting a conversation? Eddie looked a little shocked Steve was actually talking to him. "Oh uhm.. J-just a habit!" Eddie stuttered, blushing harder. He continued cooking.
"Mhm.. where'd you sleep last night?" Steve asked, curious. He would admit, he was a little harsh on eddie last night.. His bed was big enough for the both of them.. But he just shook it off. He wouldn't sleep with a dude..
"Oh, uh.. On the floor..- I took some of the blankets and pillows from your movie room." Eddie smiled. Robin walked downstairs with vickie, both smiling and blushing. "Heyy guys!" Vickie said as they walked into the kitchen. "Whatcha' up to?" She asked.
"Nothing. Just.. Sat down quietly." Steve replied before eddie could talk. He frowned, but ignored it. "What Steve said.. im cooking eggs and bacon."
"Ooh, bacon. Smells good." Robin said, sitting down with vickie next to her. Steve looked at both of them. "What did you guys get up to last night?" Robin went red, along with vickie who smiled awkwardly. "Nothing!-" They both replied. Looking away from eachother. Steve giggled a little.
Eddie had finished making breakfast, placing 4 plates down for all of them. "Here. Foods served."
Robin, vickie and eddie started eating. Steve kind of just looked. "Something wrong Harrington?" Eddie asked. "Nothing. I'm fine." Steve replied, starting to eat. The table went silent for a minute, before Vickie spoke up. "So, do you guys wanna go out today?" She asked, looking up from her plate. "I have no plans and.. Its pretty boring."
"Oh my god yes! Let's go to a bar!!" Robin said, grinning. Steve and eddie both looked up. "A bar? Why not uhh.. the mall, or like.." Eddie started. "Cmooonnn it'll be funnn!! Right steviee?~" Robin said, swinging back on her chair a little. Steve rolled his eyes, shrugging.
"Hmm.. I guess It could be fun. I'm staying sober tho, I have to drive home." Steve smiled sarcastically at the end, eddie looked nervous. "Uh, if Steves going ill go I guess." He smiled.
Steve looked at him weirdly. "Yayy!! Let's go later! We should buy some nice clothes! And maybe some like accessories or, uhh-" Robin went on. Vickie nudged her softly "Robin, your rambling!" Vickie smiled and robin went red. She nodded, then shutting up.
Steve sighed, standing up. "Yeah, sure.. What bar are we heading to?" Robin and vickie smiled.

Afew hours later

It was now around twelve in the afternoon, Steve was driving to the bar with Robin, vickie and Eddie in the back. All of them had changed.
"So.. Its down here, right?" Steve asked Robin. She nodded, pointing to the left "Yep! Go left, then straight ahead! Its at the end of the road!" She directed Steve. He pulled his car into a parking space, getting out. "Alright then.. If any of you shits get hurt, I'm not responsible." Steve said, locking the car as everyone got out. They walked in, Robin and Vickie heading straight to the bar while giggling. Eddie followed Steve. "Heyy, Harrington! Mind if I join 'ya? I just wanna chat." He said, sitting down opposite him. Steve shrugged. "Yeah, yeah.. sure. Whatever." Steve rolled his eyes. "Uh, sorry.. You seem cool! We've only really spoken like, 5 times.. How are you?" Eddie smiled, leaning back in his chair.
"Uh, I'm fine. And I'd like to keep it as that. I'm not.. interested in you, Okay? I don't wanna be freinds." Steve said bitterly, Eddie looked hurt, but nodded. "oh. Uh, I mean, fair enough. Your popular, I'm not.." everything went silent for a second. "Im grabbing a drink. Robin and vick' will come over soon." Eddie said, standing up and heading to the bar. Steve sighed, tapping his foot. Steve wasn't LIKE the other popular kids, why did he act like that?.. Why was he being so harsh? Steve didn't know himself, but..
"Steevviiee!! Tell vickie To stop buying drinks for meee.. I can pay for myself!!" Robin said, coming over to the table with a glass of whiskey in her hands. Vickie giggled, with another glass in her hand. "Robiinnn! I can buy you drinks if I WANT.. Its no big deal-" Vickie said, sitting down Robin following after, sitting next to her.
"Im not gonna intervene.." Steve mumbled to himself, Crossing his leg over the other, then crossing his arms. "Yeah, uh.. Buy her what you want I guess. I dont really care." He said to vickie, Shrugging. Eddie came back with a shot of tequila and a small cup of sprite. "Im back." He said blankly. "Oh. Uh, mind if I sit here?" Eddie pointed to the spot next to steve. "I dont care." Steve shrugged him off. He muttered something under his breath.
".. Okay then." Eddie muttered, sitting down.
"You guys better not get too drunk. Im not babysitting You Three.." Steve sighed, rolling his eyes again.

20 Minutes later

Afew minutes into the night, Eddie, Robin and vickie were already Way to drunk..
"Ookay guys.. we're going home now." Steve said, standing up.
"nooooO steviee.. dunwanna'" Mumbled Robin, standing up and crossing her arms like a toddler. Steve rolled his eyes, grabbing her arm. "Yes. We're going HOME. Get up guys." Eddie and vickie were laughing at eachothers pretty dumb, unfunny jokes. They both stood up, stumbling their way out whilst Steve had to drag Robin into the car. He did everybody's seat belts up, locked their doors and got into the drivers seat.
"God.. Okay. Uh, you guys will have to sleep over again then I guess." Steve said, doing up his seatbelt and driving out of the parking lot.
"Steevvvvvveeee.. lemme go backk! I didn't finish my drinkk" Robin moaned, leaning back in the seat.
"Robin! shut uupp or I'm gonna punch you" vickie blurted out randomly. Steve shook his head. "No! No fighting back there. Eddie, of they start fighting you need to-" Steve realised that..
Eddie was asleep?.. ".. God fucking dammit."

At steves place

Steve got out of the car, dragging Robin out as vickie followed. "I'll come back for Eddie." Steve said as he locked the doors. Taking Robin and vickie in, he put them in the guests room and turn the lights off with both of them on the bed, shutting the door. He came back outside for Eddie. Unlocking the door, eddie woke up. "Mh.. Steve?.." Eddie mumbled, still half asleep. Steve got him out of the car, Letting Eddie lean on his shoulder. "What?" Asked Steve blankly, shutting and locking his car doors behind him. "Where are we..?" Munson asked.
"My house. Get the fuck inside, your freezing cold." Steve demanded, shutting his front door behind him. "Now come on. You can sleep in my bed, ill be on the floor."
Eddie nodded, following Steve upstairs slowly. ".. oh. ookay." Munson slurred his words a little, Steve rolled his eyes. Eddie sat on the edge of steves bed.
"What? Your going to sleep, aren't you?" He asked eddie, confused as he sat there, just staring at him. Munson shook his head, crossing his legs.
"no. cmere." Eddie said with a blank expression.
Steve sighed, walking and standing infront of eddie. Steve was yanked down to his level, their faces close. Steve blushed, "Munson, what are you doing?"' He asked.
"admiring you." Said eddie, staring into steves eyes while blushing.
"C.. Can you not?" Steve stuttered, eddie pulled his face closer to his.
"no." Eddie said blankly, biting his own tounge.
Suddenly, eddie leaned in close and kissed Steve.
"DUDE! WHAT THE HELL?" Steve shouted, pushing him away. He was blushing like crazy, Taking afew steps back
"you liked it tho. your blushingg~" Eddie teased him.
"No! No.. I did not, you dick. Im straight, End of. Go the fuck to sleep." Steve said, annoyed. He led on the make shift bed eddie made on the floor last night and led down, facing away from the bed.
"your mean, Harrington." Eddie moaned, lying down.