"Munson. Stop."

As the four walked into steves house, eddie closed the door behind him. "Lock the door, Harrington." He smiled, walking further in. "Nice place ya' got here.. I would KILL to have a house like this!" Munson said, still smiling wide. Steve rolled his eyes
"Yeah, yeah.. cool I guess. Thanks. Robin, Vickie, go find snacks. Munson, go pick out a movie."
The three nodded. "I'll grab pillows and some blankets.." Steve then added
They all went to do their jobs.

Afew seconds later

Once everything was gathered up, they sat down. Eddie and steve on the couch, Robin and vickie on the floor. Everybody had afew pillows and a blanket. Ofcourse, robin and vickie shared a blanket. Steve chuckled. "Robin, you good there?" He noticed how much she was blushing as vidkie rested her head on her shoulder.
"Steve.. Shut up.." She muttered, cuddling closer to vickie
"Whatever. Munson. What movie did you pick?" Steve turned to eddie who was on the other side of the couch with the bowl of popcorn vickie made next to him. "Oh, I picked out a horror! It Seems good. Now go turn off the lights, yeah?" Eddie went on as steve got up, turning off the lights and wincing "Horror? Seriously?" Steve sat back down, leaning away from eddie "Jesus christ.." He mumbled.
"Oh cmon Harrington! I dont bite~" Eddie leaned in a little closer to Steve as he spoke.
"Fuck off and start the movie." Steve ssid bitterly. Eddie raised his hands, putting them down again as he turned the movie on, leaning away again.

About 10 minutes into the movie.,

By now, vickie was asleep on robin, and robin was watching the movie intently whilst blushing quite hard. Eddie had made his way closer to steve. "Dude, I dont bite. Its annoying seeing you reach your arm over to grab a hand of popcorn. Just-" Eddie whispered, now he was right next tis tee with the popcorn in his lap "I- what ever." Steve rolled his eyes, yet again. Reaching for another bit of popcorn. At this point, the movie was getting.. Gorey. Steve was jumping a little at each jumpscare. "Uh, harrington? You good? I can turn it off if-" Eddie realised steve was actually getting pretty scared. "F-fuck off. I'm not scared. You are." He crossed his arms, leaning away from eddie. Another 10 minutes and a jumpscare played again. It was pretty sudden, even eddie jumped a little. Not because of the jumpscare tho.. but..
"Uh, H-harrington?" Eddie stuttered, blushing. Steve clung onto eddieclosing his eyes and burying his head into eddies shoulder. "T-The jumpscare is gone..-" As eddie spoke, steve immediately went back to normal. "Uh, so we arent talking about that-?" Eddie looked confused as fuck. Steve just flipped him the bird, holding onto a pillow now.

The movie ends

As the credits rolled, Robin woke vickie up. "Vicks? The movie is over.." vickie woke up, looking around before smiling. "Mhm.. can you carry meee?" She mumbled, still a little tired. ".. Fine.." Robin said, bkusning before she picked up vickie. "Stevee...-" She looked and paused. Steve was.. Asleep? On.. Ontop of EDDIE?
"Uh.. Buck? A little help..-" Eddie stuttered, he was blushing like Mad.
Robin woke steve up, and eddie explained what had happened. Steve blushed, standing up. "No. Shut the fuck up. Robin, where are you and.." Steve looked at robin, who had a sleeping vickie in her arms. ".. Alright. You two sleep in the guest room then. Its next to mine. You know the way. Eddie.. uhh.. Sleep down here." Steve said smiling sarcastically. "Uh.. i think i can just slepl in your room. Ill take the floor." Eddie smiled back. Steve rollee his eyes, leading the way to his room. He said goodnight to robin, before going back to his room. "Eddie. You arent my freind, okay? So don't act like it. This is a one time thing, yeah?" Steve explained, getting into bed.
"Okay okay dude. Your so aggressive. Tho your one of those.." eddie paused for a second. "Popular kids." Eddie said popular in a stupid voice. Steve looked at him annoyed, flipping him the bird "Yeah, and your a freaky metal head." He smiled. Munson winked at steve "Yet, do you know how freaky?" He said playfully, sat on the floor. "So.. Harrington. Do you have any clothes I can use?" Steve looked almost disgusted, before nodding "Munson. Shut the fuck up and stop. They're in the closet." He led down, rolling over to face the wall.
"Thanks, harrington." Eddie said before standing up and changing..