New Couple

A girl was sitting in car wearing a very big and beautiful white gown wearing an exhausted expression. On her left a man who is very handsome with broad shoulders in black coat, pant and tie with a white shirt inside. Tightly attached with his skin showing the proper shape of his body was driving the car with his right hand wearing a wrist watch.

They are a newly married couple. Who got married sometime ago and are heading towards their new house. Their luggage is already shifted in the new house. It's not a very big house or bungalow or anything that the others show. It's just an apartment but expensive. Two bedrooms, one guest room with bathroom in each. A big living room, a kitchen and four balconies. One balcony from living room and others from the respective bed rooms and guest room. This apartment was bought with the choice of both bride and groom. Because they are only two, this apartment was big but their respective parents told them that "Don't worry soon the house will be filled with kids"

We can't call this marriage a forced one. At starting they both were denying to marry but their parents requested them and told "You are not in relationship and this is the age to get marry. So what's the problem to marry whom we chose for you" And both the poor fell in their parents' trap. Their both parents were good friends. So they used to sat together and think how to convince their children. They did many tantrums and finally the both got married.

After a neither long nor so short ride they reached at the destination. Jin parked the car in the parking lot. They opened their respective side doors. Jin quickly got out but Yn was having trouble. "Can you please help me" Yn asked for help. Jin came towards her without saying anything and started to help her. "Argh! It's a headache" He groaned. "You got headache from only this I have to wear and handle it for those freaking hours" Yn said.

Jin picked her up (I really got piss off with that bridal style 😠) "Yah! What are you doing? What if someone see us?" Yn complained. "Shut up I am helping you and people should mind their own business rather then poking their nose in other's one" He replied coldly moving towards the elevator. After reaching in the elevator he placed her down in volcano 😏 obviously on floor 🤦‍♀️🤣.

Just after entering the apartment Yn plopped on the couch without caring of anything. "You should change first" Jin told her more like commanding. "I am not your employee. You should talk to me politely I am your wife" She replied. Jin just glared at her dangerously. "Ok ok I am going" She said and made her way towards one of the bed room and was about to get in but a voice interrupted her "That's my room", "Ok" And she went to her room.

Before the marriage they both had decided that they will live in different rooms and will not interfere in each other's life. They also divided work. Every Saturday and Sunday Jin will make Breakfast, lunch and Dinner and Yn will do laundry and cleaning. The rest of the week Yn will make food and Jin will do his own clothes and Yn will do her because he have office. Not going out after 10 and if busy or have some work so have to inform. Especially no drinking in house because Yn really don't like it.

Next morning, Yn woke up and made Breakfast for them. (I forgot to tell that Yn owns a small cafe. Which her dad gave to her when she was capable. About her father's company it is given to her brother Seo). After having breakfast they went to their respective works.

Their days went like this not talking until it's necessary waking up having breakfast then leaving the house after that coming home at night having dinner and sleep. They were not living like husband and wife. This is the reason you are here. You want to see a twist. So get ready it's coming soon but not like others DIRECTLY feeling jealous or having affair. Nope 🙅 just wait and watch.

Yn was peacefully working. Talking with costumers if everything is fine and etc. After some time she went inside her cabin and sat there leaning on the boss chair and closing her eyes. Suddenly the door opened without a knock and she knew who it was.

"What you want Jimin-ah?" Her eyes were still closed.

"How you know that's me?" He asked. She opened her eyes sat straight and gestured him to sit.

"My family don't visit me. And everyone except YOU knocks the door, also my dad whenever he comes. Even my 5 years old nephew" She said.

"Oh common can't a best friend enter his best friend's cabin without knocking" He replied leaning at chair and crossing his legs on table.

"I didn't say that, I just gave you the reason. Leave it tell me what you want" Yn explained

"I am not that selfish so that I only visit my best friend when I only want something" He replied. Yn nodded being impressed with her 5 years' bestie. "I just came here to meet you and ask how was your first night? Actually I didn't got time to ask that",

"When will you stop being a pervert, mochi" Yn asked.

"Never" He replied with a proud face and wink "Just tell me",

"Nothing like that happened what you are thinking. We even don't talk until it's necessary" Yn replied.

"Then what type of couple you are?" He said.

"An arranged one" Yn replied shrugging her shoulders.

"You are no fun Yn-ah" He said "It would be a better company with Taehyung and Jungkook",

"Then go to them why came here" Yn replied starting her computer.

"I can't leave my bestie like this" He said "Let's do something to make your married life better",

" What do you mean?" Yn asked shifting her gaze from the computer to Jimin.

"Yah pabo I want to see you happy so let's do something" He replied.

"Thank you" Yn said smiling towards her lovely pervert bestie.

"So let's do it step by step" Jimin said.

"Wait a minute. Why would I do something? I am not the only one who got married. He should also do something. Why me?" Yn asked crossing her arms on chest and looking at Jimin. Jimin made 'Tch' sound and started speaking "Don't you want a happy life? What's wrong to make a first move? It's not like only he will be happy you will also be",

"Maybe you are right" Yn replied "So tell, what I have to do?"

"Ok, so first try to be friend with him" Jimin said. "How?" Yn asked. "Try to make small convos and other small things. Ask him to hang out and go on picnic on Sundays, make his favorite food" Jimin suggested. "Hm I will try" Yn replied.