New Start

Jin woke at his regular time because it became his habit but Yn was still asleep as she was tired.

He turned around and saw Yn sleeping. He was staring at her noticing every feature of her face. Then his eyes fell on her neck which had some four or five hickeys on her neck. He was shocked and was trying to recall what happened last night. He failed to remember anything. He was continuously cursing the three friends of his.

He thought to just get up from the bed and get freshen up. After he came out of bathroom he didn't saw Yn. "Maybe she could be in kitchen" He thought and went out of the room.

Meanwhile, when Jin was in bathroom Yn also woke up and went in the bathroom of second room. She then went in the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Good morning" Yn greeted Jin who just entered kitchen. "Good morning" He replied. "Have this hang over soup. You were drunk last night" Yn told him and handed the soup. Jin thanked and took soup.

Having breakfast silently Yn finally spoke killing 🔪 the silence "Will you go to office today?", "No" Jin replied "U-Umm Actually I can't remember anything about last night. So" Jin was scraping his nape and was hesitant to say further. "So?", "So can you tell me about that" He pointed towards the hickey.

"Oh shit" Yn cursed and laughed nervously. "D-Did something happened l-last night?", "No" Yn exclaimed. "So how did it came?", "Actually l-last night you were drunk. I told you to sleep on couch as you drunk. Also I locked the second bedroom and guest room. Then I went to take shower and forgot to bring clothes in. W-When I came out you were there. I told you to go out but you didn't listen a-and p-pinned me. Then kissed me and g-gave me those hickeys. Nothing more happened as I stopped you because you were not your actual senses" Yn told last night's story.

It was a very awkward situation right now. Both were red as tomato and were standing like statues. No one dare to speak anything. Both were embarrassed. "I-I am sorry" Jin said "It's ok" Yn replied "I....I have to go to cafe"

She went to cafe after covering her hickeys with makeup. Her whole day was normal as others. Today were more costumers as it was weekend. "Ok everyone good evening and go safe"Yn said to her staff before leaving the cafe for home. "You too Ms. Yn" Her staff replied.

Yn was welcomed in the house with the smell of delicious food. The smell attracted her and she reached the kitchen. "Waah! It smells so delicious. What are you making?" She asked, "Tteokboki" He replied. "Waaaaah" Jin chuckles looking at Yn who is drooling over the food.

"Go fresh up first till then I will serve the food for us" Jin said. Yn nodded in agreement and went to the room to get fresh. Then they ate food together.

Months passed and they both became close. Feelings were growing inside them for each other. They were showing affection towards each other but not that much like being lovey dovey all time. Kissing, hugging or cuddling everytime they meet. Their affection is helping each other in work. Talking about their day some time. Etc.

After the incident on that night, they didn't did any skin ship. Whenever it comes to skin ship they both became nervous and an awkward environment is created unknowingly.

It was a national holiday. Yn and Jin both were at home today. Yn was in kitchen washing dishes and Jin was in living room watching TV. After washing dishes Yn came to living room and sat beside Jin.

"Jin", "Yn" They both said in unison. "You say first" They again said "You", "Stob it", "Lemme say first", "Don't copy me", "Argh!", "Copy cat" They were saying in unison again and again. Then they both went silent for some seconds. They both sighed. "Let me say first" Jin said. Yn nodded. "So my friends are coming for dinner tonight" He said "Actually mine too" Yn replied "Shit we have so many guests tonight", "How much exactly? Mine are three" Jin said. "Mine also" Yn replied "We should start preparing. I will cook. You will arrange dining table and also clean the house as it is messed a little", "Ay Ay captain" Jin exclaimed. Yn chuckled and they started to do their work.

"The food is very tasty. Yn-ie" Jungkook said with a stuffed mouth. Yn giggled and thanked "Thanks kook" The eight were eating food on dining table. Yn, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, Hoseok and Namjoon. Everyone was appreciating the food Yn and Jin made.

After eating dinner everyone is sitting in living room. "What should we do now?" Jungkook asked. Everyone chuckled "What do you want to do kookie" Jimin asked. "Let's play games" Jungkook replied. "Let's eat ice cream first" Yn said coming out of the kitchen with a tray in her hand which have cups of ice cream. "Yayyy" Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook exclaimed and ran towards Yn.

"Let's play a game now" Jungkook said. "Kookie you are still a kid. Pabo" Yn said laughing. "No I am big baby" Jungkook replied and everyone chuckled. "Let's play truth or dare" Taehyung said. Yn made a weird yet disgusted face "Yuck! I hate this game. We are not some sort of teenagers who will play this shitty game", "C'mon Yn. You never played this game with us even in our teenage" Jimin whinned. "Because I hate this game" Yn defended. "What's wrong to be a teenagers?" This time hoseok said. "Let's do voting. Raise hands who want to play" Jungkook said. Everyone except Yn and Jin. "Maybe only we are mature here" Yn said to Jin. "But we don't have any option except playing" Jin replied.

"I am so bored now" Yn exclaimed. "Me too" Jin agreed. "Let's play something else" Jungkook suggested. "Yup" Jimin and Taehyung exclaimed.

They all played games like this and when it was getting late they went to their respective homes.

"It was fun tonight" Yn said. "Yes" Jin agreed.