Party

Next day, Yn called her besties in her cafe AGAIN. And they entered (obviously without knock 😑) "Maybe we should start working here as watch men" Said Jungkook taunting. "Sure why not I actually wanted one but guess what I am getting three with build up bodies" Yn replied savage. "Shut up and tell why you called us" Taehyung said and they all settled down on the chairs. "So I want to give you a good news" Yn said "What? You got pregnant only in a day, no night" Jimin asked. "Oh c'mon mochi when will you stop being a dirty minded pervert. This good news is not of pregnancy", "Minahae (Sorry)" Jimin replied. "So the good news is that your so called plan worked", "What? How? I thought it was the stupidest plan I have ever heard" Taehyung said. "I know right, but it somehow worked" Yn replied. Yn told them everything happened last night. "I think this is the best arranged marriage I have ever seen or heard" Jungkook said. "Probably arranged marriages work like this" Yn said shrugging her shoulders.

"Did you guys observed him yesterday?" Yn asked. "Yup we did" Taehyung replied, "Tell" Yn asked. "When Jimin hugged you his smile dropped" Jungkook replied "Anything else", "No because we weren't able to continue our act more longer. You pushed us out" Taehyung said. "I had to" Yn replied. "Maybe everything is set" Jimin said and others nodded. "Just leave this come let me give you guys treat" Yn said and took them out of her cabin to give treat.

Evening was as normal as everyday. "Day after tomorrow we have a collaboration party at my company" Jin told Yn after dinner who was sitting on couch watching TV. "So?" Yn asked, "So you also have to come there", "Hm I will" She replied.

On the day of party, Jin was ready and waiting for Yn. Meanwhile here Yn was standing in front of the mirror. She always get insecure about herself. She was wearing a dark red dress which was touching her ankles. Some part cut to expose the left leg. A broad strip on waist with a bow on right side. The upper part of dress the blouse part was not tight it's hanging in folds. The dress was held by to thin strands on each shoulder. Her back was not exposed that much but IT was exposed. She also had a beautiful big bun of hair leaving front strands free making Yn look more gorgeous.

{Author Note- Never feel insecure about yourself. You are like you are. Let people say what they say. Their opinion shouldn't be important for you and your life. Love yourself}

"How much will it take?" Jin asked from outside the room. "Just coming" Yn replied and grabbed her small purse matching to her dress. She opened the door. Jin got mesmerized by her beauty "Beautiful" He mumbled. "You too look handsome" She praised and they both giggled.

Jin was wearing a black coat with a white shirt. A tie and pants also with shoes. He was wearing all formal but looking hot AF. The buttons of his shirt were struggling to not break because of his chest. His broad shoulders made him look more handsome and hot. He was so perfect. A perfect man every girl want.

"Shall we go?" Jin asked, "Sure" Yn replied. "Stay with me all time", "Yeah I will. I don't want to like a lost puppy there" Jin chuckled at her.

After the couple enter the party hall everyone was looking at them. They were a very perfect couple for them. Girls were staring Jin while boys were staring Yn.

Jin took Yn near a middle aged man probably older then Jin. "Yn he is Mr. Lee. Whom we are collaborating" Jin introduced. "Hello Mr. Lee", "Hello young lady" Mr. Lee greeted back BUT not a in flirty tone "Sorry I wasn't able to attend your marriage", "It's okay Mr. Lee. We will return it by not attending your son's marriage" Jin replied and the three laughed. "No don't do that" Mr. Lee said joking. They talked a little Mr. Lee is a very friendly person and polite.

Jin introduced Yn to everyone. Finally he came to his secretary "Yn she is my secretary Lisa and Lisa my wife Yn" Jin introduced them. Suddenly someone called Jin from behind he excuse himself and went away. "Hello Mrs. Kim. Nice to meet you" Lisa said "Nice to meet you too and don't need to be formal with me we are of same age and we can be friends" Yn replied. "Sure..Yn" Lisa said smiling and hit her back playfully as friends do. Yn looked at Lisa with serious face. Lisa's smile fed and she took her hand back and apologised "Sorry"