Share a bed!?

Sun's Pov
Children were scribbling on paper or sticking felt shapes with glitter glue as i tended to a childs wounds.
Sunny boy!
I spun my head round to see-
Andrew!
The kid ran off and i skipped over to the doors to greet andrew.
What brings you here today?
Well, i have install a swing for moon. Oh, and you two are sharing the bed you have.
Shareing a bed?! With moon!? But-
Boss said he had to make some buget cuts and now you two share bed. The other room will have a matress in it if youd perfere that.
I pouted amd went back to the kids. I didnt want to share a bed! But, i also didnt want moon sleeping on a matress...
(TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY)
The daycare was closed and i was sitting on the top of the playstructers.
Sun, look!
I looked up and saw moon on his swing, head dangling towards the floor. I began to clap
Very impressive!
He giggled and spun back round, thanking me before going back to swinging. I stared at him,god theres just something about him that makes him...so...so-
Sun!
My trail of thoughts were interupted by Roxy's voice.
Coming!
I hopped down and walked over to her. She looked over my shoulder then back at me.
Who's the new circus clown?
He is no circus clown! His name is moondrop, moon for short.
Oi, dont get snappy at me jester. Im out.
And with that roxy left.
Well she's a prude
I gasped and jumped before spining round. it was just moon, i sighed in relief.
Its only you moony.
He blushed a bit.
M-moony?
I laughed while he stod there, circets warming up. He pulled his hat over his face and ran off, grabbing his swing and going up. My, is he cute when flustered.