Dont leave!

Moon's Pov

I walked into a room-me and sunny's room- and sat down on the bed. Either i slept in here with sunny in the same bed or i slept on a matress in the room across. Decion made, i grabbed some of my spare cloths and made my way across. I opened the door and was met with... a matress, a waredrobe, some plushies, a few blankets and some pillows. Whateves, i thought, shrugging. Changed and cleaned(they have a bathroom in the middle of the hallway, on the side) i began making my way back. The door swung open and smacked me in the face.
Ow...
I touched my face and looked up to see...
Omg! Im so so sorry moon! Are you ok?
My head moved up and down to respond "yes".
Wait-
What were you doing in my room?
Um....
I stood up and moved sun out the way and closed the door behind me.

Sun's Pov

I watched as moon walked behind me and entered the room. My smile turned into a frown, i didnt want him in their i wantes him in my room with me. i wanted him in my bed, me holding...him tight- wait, i thought i wanted my own bed!?
Moon...please come out
No...
Cmon, we have to get to our room.
He opened the door
Our?
I nodded
We have to share. I dont want you in here anymore ok?
He nodded and grabbed his stuff. Once all his stuff was in our room, i pulled him into the bed and cuddled him.
S-sun!
His face turned blue with blush and he pushed his head into my chest. My, is he cute. I knew that he had to be mine when i heard him purr. He is too precious for this world, and no one else could have him.