xvi - Cassia

cass_gallagher

❤ liked by sam_fender, deanedwardthompson and 13,407 others

liked by sam_fender, deanedwardthompson and 13,407 others

cass_gallagher Pre-gig rehearsal, let's go! Catch the live stream over on YouTube on the @RadioX channel, starting at 7 pm with the one and only, @sam_fender and the boys (really need to get a band name sorted lads), joined by @liamgallagher at 8:30. It's gonna be magic, so don't miss it <3

View all 1402 comments

RadioX We can't wait!

sam_fender Shitting meself, ngl
--->cass_gallagher   @sam_fender oh shush, you'll be amazing xx
---> sam_fender @cassgallagher Cheers pet xxx

It's kind of cute, the way Sam's avoiding me. He's almost refusing to even make eye contact when there's anyone else around. He disappeared for a bit, to hair and wardrobe, and the rest of the lads wouldn't stop staring at me. I'm not bothered about it being a secret, but I can tell Sam is. We slept together, so what? I don't care if anyone finds out, it's none of their business anyway.

From the side stage, I'm watching the band rehearse. It's like my own little private gig. Sam's vocals sound even better live; there's something about the raw energy they all have that makes live music so special.

"I sound like shite," Sam mumbles when they come to the end of Hypersonic Missiles. It's the closer of their set before Dad joins them for some Oasis covers. I've heard Sam's version of Morning Glory on YouTube, so I have high hopes for what he's going to sound like in person, "Let's gan again."

Dean unplugs his guitar and sets it down, leaning against the wall, "Nah man, you're gonna knack your voice if you carry on like this. Cass, can you please talk some sense into him?"

Sam immediately looks at his feet when I walk on stage. "You're gonna hurt yourself, Sam," I say, basically repeating what Dean said, "And you sound fantastic, so shut up putting yourself down."

"See?" Dran grins smugly at Sam, "Cass is on our side, aren't you pet?"

I also smile at Sam, just to annoy him, "Course I am."

"Traitor," He scowls at me, finally actually looking at my face. Sam clutches his stomach in mock pain, falling to the floor in a dramatic death scene that could win an Oscar, "I've been stabbed...in the back." With that, he closes his eyes and makes a strange noise that I suppose is meant to be him dying.

Joe shakes his head, "Get up man, you doylem."

I walk over to Sam's fake-dead body with a grin on my face. Let's see how far he's going to take this little act. I kneel down next to him and press a kiss to his cheek, "Shift your arse, lover boy," I whisper in his ear. While he doesn't move, I can see him blushing.

I see the lads share a look.

"What?" I fold my arms defensively, staring directly at Joe.

He shrugs, "Nowt, nowt."

"Good," Just for effect, I stride over and kiss his cheek as well. "I'll see you all later, I've got somewhere I need to be."

Sam gets up and follows me, "Uh, aye, I do an all." He jogs to catch up the few paces I am ahead of him. "Hey."

"Hi," I say, still not entirely sure why he's following me. "You okay?"

He nods, "Uh uh, do you really have to go somewhere?"

"Not really," I only left because it felt right to make an exit. I raise an eyebrow, "Why?"

Sam takes me by the hand, practically dragging me through the backstage maze. "Follow me."

Eventually, we come to a door with a sticker which reads FENDER slapped on it lopsidedly. I'm guessing it's his dressing room. Before I can say anything, his lips crash against mine as he kicks the door closed, pressing me against it.

"This okay?" He asks, his hands slipping under my shirt. They're warm but the rough callouses on his fingers tracing down my spine send a shiver right through me.

I nod, deepening the kiss. He picks me up and lifts me onto the table at the back of the room, peppering my bare kneck with kisses, his lips nipping at the skin. I do the same, the thought of hickey's completely out of my mind.

He smirks at the love bite he's left on my collarbone, "Hope you haven't done your makeup yet."

"You're for it now, Fender," I laugh, wrapping my legs around his waist, sucking on any bare skin my lips come into contact with.

In the voice that makes me die every time I hear it, he grins, "Oh aye? Howay then."

That accent is going to be the death of me.