no more tears, my lover. (angst but with a happy ending)

CW/TW: mentions of blood and just ur typical sad shit
this also takes place in the first sister location pizzeria

Foxy didnt like humans. They always hurt him and his friends. He wanted them gone. He didnt want to see his friends in pain. He wanted to hurt them like they hurt his friends.

And thats what he was doing right now.

(FLASHBACK)

16TH NOVEMBER, 1987.

'No! Dont hurt them!' He wished to say, but no actual words left his mouth. Only whimpers and small cries. He hated watching his friends get tortured. 'It was all a punishment', he was told. Foxy clawed at the glass infront of him, separating him from his friends. He cried and fell on the ground. He soon passed out from crying.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

5TH MAY, 1990.

The human infront of him was crying. How did this happen all in an hour? The only thing Foxy remembered was letting the voice in his head use his body.

But the human infront of him was still crying in pain, all covered in blood. How was he still alive? "P-please- Just finish me off and let me die..!" The human whispered, barely being able to talk.

Foxy smiled, not feeling any guilt for what he was about to do. His claws extended. Foxy sliced the human's chest, right where their heart probably was. The human gasped and blood was spilling out.

Foxy shrugged his shoulders and left the body infront of the boarded up windows at the front of the pizzeria. He walked over to the boys bathroom, making sure nobody saw him. Foxy looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He's proud of himself.

The moment Foxy hid his extended claws and washed the blood off his paws, somebody walked in. Freddy. "Hey Foxy, what are you doing??" He asked, tilting his head in a confused way.

"Uh- nothing! Nothing at all. I just-.. wanted to fix my posture in the mirror! Yeah that's all." Foxy smiled and pushed his way past Freddy to exit out the bathroom.

Foxy sighed and went to his room, AKA Pirates Cove. He exhaled and walked to his living room, where he sleeps (on the couch at this time). Foxy layed down on the couch and cuddled himself into the pillow, acting like it was a person.

Foxy was never really the one for relationships. If you dated him, he would just cling to you whenever. The funny thing about him was that he never actually had a real relationship.

He was once crushing on a fox. Lolbit was her name. She left the pizzeria the next day after he confessed. Guess that time didnt really work out, did it?

Foxy soon fell asleep, the pillow inside his arms and his legs cuddled into the bottom of the pillow.

(basically like this lmao)

INSERT TIMESKIP TO: 26TH SEPTEMBER, 1990

Foxy woke up from another nightmare, crying. He was now living with Puppet in Puppet's Box. "Foxy?.." Puppet groaned, stretching his arms. Foxy buried himself in Puppet's chest, sobbing. "Hey- what's wrong? Did you have another nightmare?"

Puppet asked, petting Foxy's ears. Foxy nodded and continued sobbing. "Hey hey, dont cry bud. It's okay." He cooed.

"I killed someone- and now they're haunting my dreams- Its not fair..!" Foxy cried out, hugging Puppet tightly.

"Shh.. It's alright.." Foxy looked up at Puppet and kissed him with tears still coming out of his eyes. Puppet gasped but kissed back. "Im sorry-" Foxy whispered and rubbed his eyes.

"No, it's fine. But please- No more tears, my lover." Puppet whispered into Foxy's ear, making Foxy smile and kiss him again. "I love you Puppet." Foxy said, snuggling into Puppet's chest.

"I love you too, Foxy."

Suddenly the lights turned on, making the two gasp and look over to see who turned the lights on.

"So are you guys official now or what?" Circus Baby's voice asked. "Huh- Baby??" Foxy stared at her with wide eyes. "Yeah, hii."

"Well i guess we are official then, right Foxy?" Puppet answered and chuckled. "Wh- Okay yes we are official." Foxy said and fell on his pillow next to Puppet. "Nice. Bye gays." Circus Baby laughed and crawled up the ladder to the surface, above Puppets Box.

"That was weird,," Foxy sighed. "Mhm. Let's sleep now?" Puppet asked and layed down next to Foxy on his pillow. Foxy turned to Puppet's side and held his hand. "Goodnight i guess." Foxy whispered and closed his eyes.

(YOOOO GAYSSS!!! anyways 758 words lololol)