high school has its problems, but you're the one to fix them. (human AU)

summary of the human AU: the animatronics act like themselves but are human versions of themselves if that makes sense (lol) and they also go to school ! everyone is 16-19 (no pun intended.)

also their parents and teachers call them by their random real names that i didnt use but everyone instead just uses their animatronic names at school (because they think its cool) and bcs it's weird to me to call them something else but if you want to, you can read their names as more uh, realistic names

ONE MORE THING puppet(sometimes) and foxy are chaotic teenagers lmfao (and foxy is a lazy and tired shit head like me .. imagine throwing your personality and life onto a character. hah, couldnt be me!)

————————————————

AUGUST 15TH, 2006. 7:11AM.

"[Insert Foxy's real name] ! Get up, you're gonna be late for the first day back to school!" Foxy's mom shouted from downstairs. Foxy covered his ears and groaned.

"Its Foxy, Mom! And please just let me sleep through this day!" Foxy shouted back. "Whatever you say, But please just get up! You can skip tommorow if you'd like, Just please. For the first day!" His mom shouted again but with sadness in her voice. Foxy frowned but sat up and yawned. "Fine, but promise that I'll skip tommorow-"

"Yes, i promise!" He sighed as his Mom responded with stuff he definitely did NOT want to hear. Foxy got up and put on a grey buttoned up uniform with a pinkish tie and black pants. He fiddled with his tie, barely trying to make it look perfect.

He grabbed his bag and left his room, going downstairs and putting on his shoes. Foxy opened the door and left the house, putting the house keys in his pocket.

————————————————

Foxy finally arrived, checking his phone for the time. "7:25AM, Huh." He smiled to himself and checked his discord notifications while walking inside the school.

As Foxy was walking, he tripped over something. Him and somebody fell to the ground with a THUD. "Im so sorry- I didnt mean t-" Foxy stared at the person infront of him, mesmerized by his look.

"No, it's fine. It's probably my fault actually anyways." The person grabbed their bag and right as they got up, Foxy took the chance to ask for their name.

"Hey- What's your name?? I just want to know your name if we ever meet again." Foxy asked, digging his nails in his (own) arm with nervousness.

"Ah! I'm uh- [Insert Puppet's real name], but I usually go by Puppet, I just think its cool." Puppet said, slightly embarrassed. Foxy perked up at the news and smiled with hearts in his eyes (if that's even possible).

Puppet blushed quite a bit at the look of the sight of the boy infront of him perking up and he chuckled. Puppet was about to speak up before the bell started to ring, signaling it's time for class.

(yes, class starts at 7:45am lolol they've been talking for about 20 minutes when it felt like 5 because of the uncomfortable silence that i didnt mention)

"I'm gonna get going to class, see you later if that's possible." Puppet mumbled the last part but still waved a goodbye and walked down the hallway to his class.

Foxy picked his stuff up from the ground and walked to his class, completely having his mind on that 'Puppet' boy from a few minutes ago.

————————————————
TIMESKIP TO AFTER CLASS!!
————————————————