oh.

NO SPOILERS/SUMMARY FOR THE CHAPTER TODAY EHE ITS A SURPISE (but mcfnafs1 location)

.

Foxy and Puppet were arguing over where Foxy was the last couple of days. "Puppet this is the 4th time I'm telling you this, I was just out with Lolbit to 'situate' our relationship as friends!" Puppet sighed while Foxy was talking. "We all know you werent with her because Lolbit is DEAD!"

"...." Silence occurred as Foxy stared at Puppet with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "SHE'S.NOT.FUCKING.DEAD. IVE SEEN HER WALKING AROUND YESTERDAY!" Foxy shouted and stomped his foot on the floor.

"WELL MAYBE YOU'RE JUST FUCKING HALLUCINATING? WE DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS BUT RIGHT NOW SHE'S KNOWN AS DEAD." Puppet cried out as he was tearing up from the argument.

"I fucking saw her yesterday, she even talked to me. She's not fucking dead." Silence, again. "Well maybe you 'killed' her." Puppet answered.
"What? I'd never kill my ex-partner and now best friend." Foxy said and walked closer to Puppet.

"Foxy, you have a literal voice inside your head that wants a body to control and randomly uses your body for its plans." Puppet stated as Foxy was now face-to-face with him. "But i wouldnt let it control my bo—" "It can take control of your body at random times. You cant resist it taking control of your body when you're mentally unstable."

"I'm not mentally unstable!" Foxy slapped Puppet. "You are. Foxy i think we should take a break." "And i think we should NOT!" Foxy responded. Puppet sighed again and walked away into his lab. Foxy climbed up the ladder leading out from Puppet's Box.

"Fucking stupid.." He muttered while walking back to his room when he got an idea. He walked into Baby's room and climbed up the ladder into her room. "Babyyy— Baby! There you are!" He smiled and walked over to her.

"AAH! Oh it's just you Foxy-" She smiled back and patted the space next to her for him to sit down. Foxy sat down and fidgeted with his fingers. "Can i talk to.. Freakshow?" Baby's eyes widened. "F-Freakshow?! Why would you want to talk to her?!" Baby panicked. "Just let me talk to her! Pleeaseee!" Baby's eyes shifted to the corner and finally she said yes.

Foxy turned around as Baby said she'll be right back. A few minutes later, Freakshow returned instead. "Freakshow! My.. dearest friend!"

"Since when were we friends." "Shhhhh— Anyways i have a question for you!" Foxy said. "What is it." Freakshow crossed their arms. "Did you see Lolbit likeeee... anywhere this morning? Or yesterday?"

Freakshow raised an eyebrow as Foxy was talking. "Lolbit? No i havent seen her anywhere." She responded. ".. Okay thank you-" "That's all? I wasted my time for nothing." She frowned. ".. Sorry Freakshow."

Foxy turned around and sat down in Baby's tree bush place. Unexpectedly Freakshow sat down next to him. "I thought we could atleast spend some time together because Im bored." Freakshow mumbled.

"Oh okay!" Foxy chuckled and looked up at the ceiling. "Do you think that we could.. make some future plans.. if i let the voice have my body..?" Foxy asked, not realizing what he just said. "Oh? Future plans like what?" Freakshow looked at him.

"Just.. villain plans or something. I dont know." He closed his eyes. "If you want, I could make some arrangements on my calendar to meet up with you someday to ask if you'll let the voice control you yet."

Foxy slightly smiled and opened his eyes, looking over to Freakshow as they now made eye contact. "Yes please." Freakshow seemed slightly surprised at Foxy's response but she didnt mind since they could have a new member of the team.

"I'll be going now. Good luck Foxy." Freakshow stood up and disappeared in the blink of an eye.  Foxy sighed and stood up aswell and slid down the tree bush type of vines. He walked over to Lolbit's room and knocked on the door. "Come in! " He heard a quiet voice say. Foxy walked in and closed the door behind himself.

"Lolbit?" He asked, worried if he was actually hallucinating her being alive. "Hi Foxy! " Lolbit said and smiled, but Foxy didn't trust her. "Hi.. Lolbit.." He mumbled and sat down on her bed, next to her. "Is something wrong? " She asked. "No, everything is okay." He responded and put on a fake smile. "How is everything going? Did you and Puppet make up after the arguement? "

"Wait- How do you know we had an arguement?" He stared at her. "I.. Uhm.." She suddenly disappeared, just like how Freakshow did. 'Was her being alive just a hallucination?' Foxy thought to himself. He started to get a headache and rubbed his head.

Foxy layed down on Lolbit's bed and frowned. Why did he miss her?