alex nylander gif imagine

Imagine...

when he gets asked about you

"do you like y/n?" william asked his brother, he shrugs with a grin. "i could." he says (The GIF) then you come in the room.

"hey boys." you smiled and walk to the kitchen, "hey, y/n/n." william says and winked at his brother.

alex rolled his eyes and stares at you as you're not looking, "so what's the plans for today?" you asked, turning and catching alex staring at you.

"whatever you want to do." alex smiled and you walk to the living room with them and sit close to alex.

you look at william and signal for him to get out, so you can tell alex that you want him.

"i gotta go. mitch wants me to go practice with him." william made the excuse and left.

alex nods and you stare at him, as he tries not to look at you. "alex." you say softly.

"yes, y/n/n?" he asked, looking into your eyes. "you're so cute." you said and put your hand on his shoulder, making him blush.

"stop, you're joking." he says and you shook your head. "i'm serious, alex. you're such an attractive man." you said, playing with the ends of his hair.

you bit your lip and stare into his eyes, "can i kiss you?" he asked and you nod, "please, al." you said and he grabs your neck to pull you into a soft kiss.

"i love you, y/n." alex says making you blush this time, "i love you more, alex." you said and lay your head on his chest, deciding to watch movies with alex.