alex debrincat gif imagine

Imagine...

alex gets exposed

alex gets exposed.

you, alex, dylan, and jonathan were all hanging out while the boys were playing a game of circle soccer.

"y/n, alex has a crush on you." dylan randomly says to you and you chuckled, looking at alex.

his arms were out and he smiled, "dude, shut up." he says (The GIF). "it's okay, alex." you say, smiling.

"he does though, y/n. he talks about it all the time." jonathan says, shaking his head and kicks the ball at dylan.

you grin at alex and he was blushing, "i like alex too." you say and the two boys all make an 'ooo' noise at alex.

"shut up." alex says to the guys and kicks his ball to jonathan. "we should leave them two alone." dylan says to jonathan.

jonathan nods and the two teasing boys walk away, "is it true?" you asked alex, crossing your arms with a smirk.

"yes, it is." he says, putting his head in his hands, embarrassingly. "i like you too, alex." you said and alex smiled.

he walks over to you and sits on the couch with you, "would you wanna go on a date with me friday?" he asks you and you smiled.

"of course." you say and kiss his cheek before walking away, "pick me up at 8, debrincat." you wink and leave the arena.