travis konecny gif imagine

Imagine...

You both get into a fight and he's already mad, but hockey makes it worse

anger. that's the word that both you and travis felt. you both threw some pretty harsh words that only enemies would say to each other back and forth.

it was something that rarely happened with you too, but travis was acting like a diva and you put him in his place which he didn't appreciate it.

but only know is when he realized how fucked up HE was and that you were 100% right and of course it's a very big game when he realized this.

"you wanna sit next to me?" nicole asked which made you nod, "what's up with trav?" she asked, pointing at your boyfriend who had a giant mean face.

you laughed, "he was being a dick, so i put him in his place and now he's mad at me." you say.

"damn." she laughed and you did too, you saw his coach whisper something in his ear and then he got even more pissed (The GIF).

you rolled your eyes, "y/n, travis wants to talk to you. like he won't play until he speaks to you." a guy from the flyers staff says.

"great." you say and look at nicole with a 'wish me luck' face then go see what's up with your boyfriend.

long story short he made it up to you.