𝙩𝙬𝙤

┍━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┑

Well, he's dead.

┕━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

The following day, Clarisa was back at the old high school again. Did she want to be there? No. But alas, she had to. 

"Look, that's the pyscho!" She hears someone call out. Sighing, Clarissa takes out her earbuds and pops them into her ear. These earbuds were her friends, helping her block out all of the nonsense of the world.

Too bad she wasn't watching where she was going because soon enough she had bumped into someone. 

"Oh!" Clarisa gasps as she falls to the ground, bumping her head. She looks up, rubbing her head and sees a cute Hispanic boy with big doe eyes and dimples.

Taking out her earbuds she hears the boy say, "Oh! I'm so sorry!"

She smiles softly at him before brushing it off and saying, "Eh, I've had worse."

The boy helps her up before saying, "I'm Miguel."

"Clarisa." She answers and then studies him for a moment. "You new here?"

"How'd you know?" He asks as they both start walking through the hallway. Clarisa looks down at her shoes then back up to him.

She was about to tell him the truth but then again, he was one of the only people who had wanted to talk to her in a really long time.

"Don't worry about it," Clarisa says and gives him a fake smile. Miguel smiles back and shows his metal braces lining across his teeth. 

Clarisa looks at him for a moment before saying, "Oh, do you have your schedule, we could see if we have any classes together."

"Oh yeah!" Miguel says and begins rummaging in his backpack to find his schedule. A couple of pencil crayons clatter on the ground and so do a couple of papers. "It's in here, somewhere."

Clarisa chuckles a bit at the boy before he brings back her attention. "Ah hah! Found it!"

"Ok, let's see here." Clarisa studies both schedules and sees they have Math, English and Music together.

"Well, that's pretty good!" Miguel says and before Clarisa can say anything else, the bell rings.

"See you around?" Miguel asks with a smile.