25) Eventful Day's Eventful End

Elijah was bothered.

No, he was peeved to the max.

After the two had entered Alexander's room, Elijah had kept his words to a minimum and simply regarded the taller male with a cold shoulder. 

Seeing the atmosphere in the room and the way Elijah was avoiding explaining his uncharacteristic behaviour, Alexander had given a small sigh and a gentle stroke to Elijah's shoulder, before opening the door, walking out with a final look to the upset boy, and closing it shut behind him.

And now, Elijah sat on the king-sized bed's dark green luxury silk sheets, very annoyed at the outcome.

He looked up at the beautiful, golden-decorated ceiling in irritation, mulling his thoughts over. 

{ Elijah's P.O.V }

What a dick.

I huffed, crossing my arms and flinging myself backwards onto the soft duvet covers.

That's not meant to happen! He's meant to stay with me and explain himself!

It wasn't the fact that Alexander was speaking to my sister- In fact, I wouldn't mind them speaking at all! I'd want them to get along.

My glare deepened as I stared up at the ceiling from my view on the bed.

The small chandelier in the middle of the golden-bronze patterned ceiling was off, allowing the  circular lights above the bed to give a cosy dimness to the room.

What an ugly ceiling.

Just like the asshole who stays in this room.

I kicked the bed post, ignoring the shot of dull ache and let out a frustrated grunt, digging the heels of my palms into my eyes.

He's been speaking to Mia all day! The only time he spoke to me was when we were discussing the rooms!

Fuck him!

And his smile. His charming- ugly smile that he wore every single time he spoke to Mia. Why the hell hasn't he spoken to me properly today?

I'm not jealous.

I'm just confused.

My body suddenly felt very clammy and I lifted myself up, displeased at everything. 

Because for some reason the world was deciding to be very mean to everyone right now.

The sudden need to shower evaded me and I undressed quickly, before walking to the bathroom.

The bathroom was almost the same size as a normal room. On the right of the room was a large cupboard which was most likely full of towels, bathroom necessities such as toothpaste, soap, shampoo- everything needed in a bathroom.

And on the opposite end- what a stupid idea- was the pentagonal-shaped shower. So to get a towel he walked all the way across?

I shook my head, sighing at the uncanny layout of the bathroom.

It was nice, but ridiculously fancy.

Then of course, the sink was next to the shower, trailing along the side of the room to expand with cupboards and shelves that consisted of small decorative plants- most likely fake. The toilet was at the other side, opposite the sink.

Right, shower.

I could really use one right now.

Stepping into the shower, I again, groaned at how extra it was. There were small shelves with the shampoo, body soap and conditioner. But that wasn't it.