Chapter 5

I woke up to my alarm going off. I slammed my hand on it and it stopped going off. I got up brushed my hair and grabbed a hoodie that Robin had given me a few years ago. I put on a pair of jeans.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my puffy eye. I washed my face and told myself it would make me feel better. As the cold water hit my face I felt like crying again but I held back my tears and walked out.

I gave my mom a kiss, she fell asleep on the couch so I gave her a kiss and gentle placed a blanket on her. I walked out and headed to the Blake's, I was looking at the tree and animals. My attention was diverted to the same black van that I saw when Robin went missing. 'Could he know who took Robin?'

I was interrupted of my thoughts when I saw Finney sitting on his porch. "Hey Finn" i shouted and he turned to look at me. When he did he smiled but not the one he always had, not the one filled with happiness, or the one that had just heard a joke. It was a sad one, the one I hoped I'd never see.

He's attention was diverted. He got up and ran. I decided to look and see why he was running. I saw the assholes from the bathroom.  They ran ahead of me so I ran behind them a little. They got Finney and he fell to the ground. They started to kick him.  I ran over to them but Gwen got the first. I ran to Finney instead to see if there was any bleeding. I didn't see anything so I looked over to Gwen. She picked up a rock and yelled "FUCKING COCKSUCKING COWARDS!"

Then hit Matty with it. They all backed up. "Fuck you, too, ugly ass face." She said to the red head, she threw  the rock but it missed. So she charged at him and he flipped her over. I got up and ran over to her but the curly haired one grabbed me and I started kicking, he wouldn't let got. "Fucking asshole." I said and then I kicked his leg hard and he let go. I fell to the ground and he kicked me over and over.

I looked over to Gwen and the redhead kicked her in the face. The curly haired one did one final kick and he kicked me in the face. They walked over to Finney and started beating him up again. I looked over to Gwen she was on the fence with Matty.

        "Malditos pendejos obtendrán karma!" I shouted but they ignored me. I groaned in pain as liquidity substance runs in to my mouth. I know what it is. It was blood, I passed out. (you fucking assholes will get karma)