Chapter 14

"Y/N." I turn to Vance. "Yeah?" "Can I stay at you guys? I doubt my parents wanna see me." Vance says sadly. I walk down a few step after him and rub his arm.

"Sure, I'll just have to ask my mom." He nodded and we headed up with the others. We exited the go out the door. Billy had his arm around my waist, we saw police at the other house.

We exited the house and Gwen saw us and ran over and hugged Finney tightly. The cops came rushing to us. "Basement." Finney says we all just stood there until cops and escorted us to an ambulance.

Vance, Robin, and I went to an ambulance together. Griffin, Billy, and Bruce in the one infront of us. Finney and Gwen in the one across to us next to the on Griffin,Billy, and Bruce.

We had blankets around us, after a minute Robin and I mom came rushing threw the crowd with Finneys dad, Bruce's, Billy, and Griffins parents. Our mother threw her arms around us and hugged us tightly. "Nunca los dejaré fuera de mi vista!" she said crying. (I am never letting you guys out of my sight)

    She looked over to Vance. "Where are your parents?" My mom asked, Vance looks down. "They don't want me to come home." Vance says trying not to cry. I get up and hugged him and he hugged back. "You can stay with us." My mom says sweetly.

    After a minute the cops take our parents to talk. Billy gets off the ambulance he was in, and walks over to us, I get down from the ambulance. Billy stops at us and doesn't say a word. "You never told me your crush?" I asked lighting the mood.

  Kisses me on the lips, I kiss back, "Okay Billy stop swapping spit with my sister." Robin says grossed out, and we pull away and i roll my eyes  at Robin .

      "So I get my 20 bucks now right" Vance said smiling at Robin. "You guys betting on us?" I say and billy grabs my arm and pulls me away from the two idiots "YES WE DID, AND NO FUNNY BUSINESS YOU HEAR ME.

   I hear Vance shout. "Y/N, Can I take you to the movies on Sunday?" Billy asked "Yes, Yes you can Paperboy." I say with a stupid smile.

(Not the last chapter! I repeat not the last chapter and tysm for 1 thousand Views also love the comments❤️)