Chapter 3 "going Home"

lizzie=mama scarlett=mum

non one pov

The police officer closed the door of her office, then she turned to the little girl sat in a chair that was way too big for her. she smiled at her before sitting down in front of her. "hi sweetie" she said gently, "hewwo" the little girl answered looking at her feet. "Can I ask you something sweetie?" the woman asked, making sure that the girl was comfortable with the situation, and after Hazel gave her a nod she started with the questions.

"do you remember being with your mommy and daddy?" she asked

"a bi', i 'member that mommy an' daddy hit an' it hur'." Hazel said sadly, while the word came out clumsy from her mouth. the police officer smiled sadly at her before continuing with the questions

"and those nice ladies that brought you here? what about them?"

"they 'ice, they save me" she said smiling at the thought of Scarlett and elizabeth; she wanted them to care for her, but she knew they could not, they already had two childs, why would they want her right?

"would you like to stay with them hun?" the woman asked

"ya" the little girl said smiling even more than she was before

"Okay, thank you for answering all of my questions sweetie, you did so good, '' the police officer said before taking Hazel in her arms and walking back to the family that was waiting for her in the chairs near the entry.

elizabeth pov

The woman went into the office with hazel while me and Scarlett explained everything that was happening to our teenagers. "So would you like her to stay with us?" "she seems really cute plus we always wanted a little sister so yesss" rose said, speaking for the both of them.

after a some time we saw the police officer coming back into the room carrying a sleep-looking little girl; me and scarlett went over her and she handed me hazel while she started talking, "so i am sure all those cuts and bruises did came from her parents as she seems to remember every time they hurt her, i also asked her if she wanted to stay with you and she said that she would love to, so tomorrow i'm going to call a foster agency and in the week they'll come to check the house and see if it's appropriate for a little girl. Also I would suggest you to take her to the doctor first thing in the morning to check those cuts, age, and health; that's it, you can all go home, have a good night" she said smiling to us. We thanked her before going to the car with our sleepy kids following behind.

"whe'e we goin'?" Hazel asked, she fell asleep for a few minutes and woke up when we were already in the car heading home.

"we're going home baby" i said sitting her a bit better on my lap

"home?" she asked in a really, and i mean really, cute voice

"ys baby, you're coming home with us," Scarlett said. Hazel smiled before closing her little blue eyes and falling back asleep.

We arrived home and carried her to our bed. We changed her into some old clothes of rose that looked gigant on her but we didn't have anything else. Then we put her into our bed before going back to the car and letting the dogs run inside the house, then I carried Cosmo into his room and Scarlett had Rose.

We both got changed into our pajamas and fell asleep with a little girl in the middle of us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys how are you doing?

I'm sorry it took so long to update
And it's such a short chapter I apologize

But here it is

Have a good day/night, stay safe, healthy and get some sleep

See you next time!

Word count: 658