realisation ❤️❤️

Suddenly her thoughts broke by shaking of Sid......

Sid: kaha kho gayi thi?

Sana: kahi nahi.......chl

They both went in and they both went towards bar and took the drinks and started drinking.......them Sana asked Sid......

Sana: chl dance karte hai........

Sid: nahi yrrr Mera Mann nahi hai tu ja.....

Sana: mai jau?kisi aur ke saath dance karu?

Sid said little louder: sochna bhi mat.........

Sana: tu toh gussa ho gya.....chl na mujhe dance karne hai......

Sid was angry on sana for saying such things.....but he went with her as he don't want to let her dance with someone else.........they both were dancing closely......but Sid was not looking at Sana.....

Sana: kya hua gussa hai?

Sid: no response

Sana: maine majak Mai bola tha.....yrrr.........

Sid: no response

Sana: toh tu aise nahi manega.......

Saying this Sana came more closer to him........

Sana: abhi bhi nahi baat krega?

Sid was enjoying this sweet torture given by Sana......but still maintained his poker face.......

Sid: no response

Sana moved her hands from his face to chest sensually......then she came closer to his ears and whispered

Sana: you are looking too handsome......

Now Sid melted and catched sana's waist and pulled her more closer.......and he did the same as she did he moved his hand sensually on her back and hand

Sid: you know what you do when you touch like this........

Then they both in senses when someone bumped into Sana and her dress was spoiled......

Sana: aahh.....ab ise saaf Krna padega........

Sid: chl Mai aata hu

Sana: nahi tu Rukh yahi mujhe washroom bhi Jana hai mai jakar aati hu........

Sana went to washroom and sid was standing near bar......when someone called him and he waved towards her.....

Sid: Riya tum yaha?

Riya: ha woh friends ke saath aayi thi......tum yaha?

Sid: tumhe toh pata hi hoga ki Sana ko parso award Milne wala hai.....toh bas celebrate krne aaye the........

Riya: acchaa.....but akele akele mujhe bhi invite ni kiya.......

Sid: wahi maine socha tha tumhe bhi invite krde fhir socha itni raat ko kaisa lgega isiliye nhi kiya.......

Riya: waise Aaj bade handsome LG rhe ho........

Sid: tum bhi bohot pretty lag rahi ho.......

Riya:- thanx...😊 Mujhe na mere frnds bula rhe h toh mai chkti hu......

Sid:- okk......byee........

Riya has gone and Sana came........
Sid:- aa gyi ab aage kya socha h......

Sana: woh.....woh

Sid: bolo

Sana: riya k ghar jana h.........

Sid: okk chlo

Sana:😳😳 sacchiii?

Sid; haa q

Sana mujhe lga tum gussa karoge but koi na let's go.........😊

They sat in car and Sid was driving car and was thinking something......

Sid's pov

Sana ko saari khushiya mil rahi h........i wish usko kabhi dukh dard na mile.........should I propose her??no...no....what if she says no......I....I don't want to ruin this friendship........i will wait for right time and then I will propose her............

Sid drove car in opposite direction of riya's house.....

Sana: Sid tum kaha lekar ja rhe ho??

Sid:.........

Sana: bolo toh kahi tum mujhe kidnap toh nhi kr rhe?😱

Sid: pagal h kya be.......tu thoda sabar kr tujhe SB pta chl jayega..........

Sid drove car towards an empty beach........Sid came out and opened the door for shehnaaz

Sana: yaha kyu laye.......

Sid: close your eyes.........

Sana: q

Sid: close Krna

Sana closed her eyes and Sid came behind her and made shehnaaz wear a chain........

Sid: now open aur dekho.....

Sana opend her eyes and found a chain with SIDNAAZ pendent ........

Sana had tears in her eyes of happiness........

Sana: Sid.....this is.....this is really really very beautiful ❤️

Sana hugged Sid and said: thank you......thank you soooo much for this lovely gift mai isko hamesha apne pass rakhungi.........

Sid: ab chle

Sana: haa chlo............

They went to riya's home and shehnaaz went to riya's room and she was shocked to listen..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tadaaa...........

That's it for today.........

What did shehnaaz heard??

How was the update..............

Next update coming soon..........

Till then keep voting keep reading keep commenting ❤️