Chapter 5

-"We're back bitches!!!!!" I screamed as I walked in. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I mean I know I am but still.

We're sitting and waiting for the kids to be sorted into their houses so we can finally eat. When they called Mattheo everyone was scared, this is his first year. He got in the Slytherin, I mean he's Riddle, of course he got there.

After we ate we got to our common room, I missed this place, I really like that we're under the lake. We were just sitting and talking when Mattheo sat next to me.

-"So, this is your group?!" he asked me.

-"Yeah, You know me and Draco. Readhead is Aurora, she's the sweetest person I know, she really cares about nature and animals, really smart. Pansy is next to Draco, she's energetic, smart, likes to annoy people, and likes parties way too much.
Then Theodore is the one talking to Aurora, he's like a child, but he's the best friend you could ask for. Protective, supportive, sweet, kind. Draco is mean to most people but good to us, smart, annoying, and protective.
Then I'm the crazy one, don't like people, parties, bullies. I'm really protective over my friends they're like a family to me. And I think that you are now an official part of our group."

-"Yeah, you guys seem cool. I heard some people talking about this group." he said smiling.

He has such a beautiful smile, his eyes are shiny, chocolate brown, beautiful. I look at him better and see scars.

-"What are those??" I asked pointing to his scars.

-"My father is Voldemort, the rest is a story for another time."
It makes sense, Voldemort is weird.

-"Well lucky you, you have a nose and hair, unlike him. You two don't even look alike. I mean he's ugly and you're not."I said. I'm such an idiot.

POV Aurora

I and Theodore have been arguing about ice cream flavors when I saw something.

-"Theo, look at them and tell me what do you see."
-"Ummm. Two people talking?!?"
-"No, look. They are so cute together."

POV Pansy

-"but green apples are much better-"
-"Draco do you think that they might like each other?!?"
-"How could know!?"He said and started talking about apples again.

POV Scarlett

I was tired so I went to sleep. Soon Aurora and Pansy came in, we share a dorm because no one wanted to be in the same dorm with Lestrange. They thought I would kill them in their sleep. Which I would.

We talked for some time then went to sleep.