Chapter 10

👆Pretend Scarlett is Lizzie👆

POV Mattheo

We were sitting in our common room, we were listening to Scarlett screaming and throwing and breaking things in her room. This is normal for her she always does that to calm down a little, we just use spells to fix everything. Everyone sat in silence waiting for her to stop because she doesn't like it when they came in when she's moody because she's scared of hurting them.

-"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!"then we heard glass breaking.

-"How long has it been?!" said Draco bouncing his leg, he's asking that every 30 seconds.
-"20 minutes."said Aurora reading a book, well trying to read.
-"Theodore would you stop eating that!!?!!?!!" Pansy screamed, "We can all hear you chew and It's disgusting."
-"Well I'm hungry Parkinson!!"
-"Would you two shut up!!?!?!"
-"Fuck you Draco!!!"
-"I'm trying to read you idiots, stop fighting!!!"scream Aurora and then they all started to yell at each other, lord please have mercy.

-"SILENCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"we turned around to see Snape.
-"What is going on in here, why are you guys yelling!?!?!"
-"Because they are annoying."said Draco then Pansy screamed at him "Oh we're annoying!??!" and then she started choking him.
Snape needed to pull them away from each other. Now it was silence and you could hear Scarlett yelling.

-"Did Scarlett take her meds!?!" Snape asked, how tf does he knows about it.
-"Yeah she did."said girls
-"Ok. Don't go in her room until you hear It's quiet and then wait 15 minutes and come in. Bring her something to eat and drink, then made her go to sleep."Said Snape and left. Wtf.

-"How does Snape know and why is he so calm about It?!?!" I asked shocked.

-"Because he's her and Draco's godfather. All teachers know about her disorder, so she can leave class if she's not ok."said Theodore.

-"Except she's Bellatrix Lestrange's daughter she also has some mental problems."said Theodore.

POV Scarlett

I couldn't take it anymore, the pain and my feelings so I decided to let it all out. I do it every month.

I was screaming, throwing things and breaking them. I felt better doing that, better than hurting someone else.

POV Aurora

I was in the kitchen waiting for elves to make something to eat and drink for Scarlett. I'm really worried about her, she's like my sister and we are really close.
On my way to the kitchen, I went to the library to take some books for Scarlett, she loves reading. That's actually how we met.

*Flashback*

-"Where is that?!" I shout trying to find my book.
-"Hey, is everything ok??" Said someone entering the room.
-"I lost my favorite book, my dad give it to me." I said with tears in my eyes. Then I turned around and saw Scarlett Lestrange standing there looking at me. She is the most popular girl at school, rich, powerful, she's like me in my first year. I was a little bit scared of her because her mother is Bellatrix Lestrange.

-"I'll help you find it, sounds important." she smiled at me.

-"Really, thank you so much, that means a lot!!!"

We were trying to find my book for 7 hours and then I heard her yelling and running through the halls, people looking at her like she was crazy but she didn't care what they think.

-"Here I found your book, you left it in potions!!"she said handing me a book.

Without thinking I hugged her.
-"Thank you so much!!!"
-"Of course, I also like reading because it reminds me of my childhood so I know how that book is important to you, I'm happy we found it!!"she said hugging me back.
-"I'm Scarlett by the way and you're Aurora??"
-"Yeah how did you know??"
-"You wrote in on your book."
-"Oh yeah, well It's nice to meet you!"
-"It's nice to meet you too!"

*End of flashback*

Since then I wasn't scared of her. We became best friends. We even got our special room with Pansy because people were scared of Scarlett and no one wanted to share a room with her. So we 3 got our big room.

-"Here you are miss."said the elf handing me a plate full of food and drink.
-"Thank you, bye."and I left.

POV Theodore

-"Why is Aurora taking so long?!"
-"She was getting food, drinks and some books for Scarlett."said Pansy.
Then Aurora came in and left to Scarlett's room Pansy following her.

-"Should we also go?!?" asked Mattheo
-"No, girls got that. Don't worry." I said.

POV Scarlett

*Knock, knock, knock*"Come in"
-"Hey sweetheart we got you something."said Aurora, god she's so sweet, I love her.
-"We were waiting for you to calm down a little bit so we can bring you stuff that you like."said Pansy.
-"Now. Go shower, we will clean up this mess while you're in the shower, then while you're eating we will read you a book."said Aurora handing me some pajamas.
-"You guys are the best I don't know what would i do without you, I love you soooo much!" I hugged them and then went to shower.

POV Draco

-"Should we check on the girls, they are still upstairs, they didn't go back and It's 1 hour since they left?!?"asked Mattheo.
-"No, they got her food and drink. Scarlett is going to shower while they clean that mesa and then she will eat wile they're reading her some books." I told him. "It's always like that, we should better get going and sleep," I said and left.

POV Mattheo

-"Goodnight mate."said Theodore and left. I couldn't go to sleep before I knew she's ok. So when it was mightnight I went to her room.
I opened her door and saw her sitting on the floor, she looked sad.

-"Scarlett?!"