Chap 13: Understanding x Little x Y/N

♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡
Just want to give a little analysis into Y/N's known ability.
I will give this power more depth, this is just a little synopsis for now.

They don't have a name for it, they think giving things like powers names is a little juvenile, they simply just acknowledge it as 'reading people.'

Memories:

Like done with Killua, Y/N looked into his 'core' memories. That's why they saw Illumi and his assassin moments, they also saw his family members and such which is why they would be able to recognize any of them come contact.

Emotional:

It's harder for them to read into emotions through eyes, unless they are strong, they generally doesn't use this part of their ability too often, simply because they nobly believe someone's emotional state is not for them to pry into. (despite them literally learning about people's pasts without asking, they do have standards, they're just flawed..)

Schemes:

They can read ill intent only if they acknowledge ill intent, like with Tonpa, he felt shady and so they knew to look into it deeper than a surface-level analysis.
A little bit harder to read, though they often do these analyses as they like to keep themself trouble-free.

They often see these images inside their mind, it does distract them from reality, which wouldn't be good for a fight.

Emotions are shown through imagery, generally what the subject is associating with those emotions.
Ex: Off the top of my head I associate flowers with happiness, but when feeling happiness I might think of what's making me happy.

Memories show up as how the subject would have seen them when making them.
Emotions are not included, but they can be through a difficult process Y/N doesn't care to do.

Intent shows up as a puzzling series of images.
Ex: Tonpa, can, pill, swirling colours, though this one was easy to figure out, he's had far more difficult.

I wanna give this more depth because I don't want it to seem like a throwaway silly little thing they did to escape talking to stinky Tonpa, it will be of use dw.

If you have any more questions abt it, ask!
:]

♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡