Hanggang ngayon

(A/N) kukunin ko sana yung totoong speech ni FEM for former first lady Imelda, pero gumawa na lang ako :)
---
The young bride and groom held hands as they looked into each other's eyes, never wanting to let go.

"Do you, Ferdinand Marcos, take Imelda Romualdez to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

Ferdinand couldn't believe he was getting married now- he finally found what he had been looking for his whole life; his one true love. She was the most beautiful, talented, and smartest woman he had ever met in his life and he didn't hesitate before answering,
"I do, father." Ferdinand smiled.

"Do you, Imelda Romualdez, take Ferdinand Marcos to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest then asked Imelda.

She thought for a moment, making everyone feel a bit nervous since she hadn't spoken yet.

Of course you will have moments rethinking a decision to get married to someone you've only known for 11 days...Unless you've already realized that they are your soulmate- the one you are meant to be with for the rest of your life.

"I..." She uttered nervously.

Pakakasalan ko ba siya?
Paano kung mistake tong ginagawa ko?
What if I or, we regret it someday?

The thoughts went around in her mind as she just stood there silently.

"Ano ka ba, sige na! Diba kinikilig ka nga nung dinadalan ka niya nang bulaklak? O, kung magpakasal na kayo ngayon eh sigurado may bulaklak ka galing sa kanya araw araw!" Paz yelled, making Imelda feel slightly embarrassed. "Diba gusto mo yun!"

Ferdinand laughed at Imelda, as she was unknowingly blushing in front of him.

"A-anong nakakatawa?" Imelda frowned.

"Wala." He chuckled.

"Ms. Romualdez?" The priest said.

"Oh, uh..." Imelda hesitated a little, but finally gave her response,

"I do."

Everyone, including the groom, let out a breath of relief upon hearing her answer.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

The newly married couple smiled at each other, feeling happy with each other's presence. Neither of them had any regrets at all about their sudden yet already strong marriage, that, they hoped would last forever.

They kissed as their families cheered happily from the seats.

"I love you Ferdy!"

"I love you Imelda,

and I'll love you forever."
---
The countless amount of guests at the party listened as Ferdinand made his speech,

"Thank you all for coming here today, it means a lot to our family." He smiled as people clapped happily.

"We are gathered here on this joyful day to celebrate the 60th birthday of the lovely First Lady, Imelda." He pointed to her, making Imelda blush.

"Yieee nakilig si mama!" Bongbong teased her.

"Ano ba yan Bonget, nakakahiya ka anak." She laughed.

"Sorryyy!" The boy apologized, giggling.

"I must say, though she is already at 60 years old..." He paused and again turned to his wife,
"She still looks as young and as beautiful as she did the first time I saw her."

"Hindi ko talaga alam na may ganito siya palang sasabihin!" Imelda whispered to her children, "Hindi ko kaya!!"

They laughed, "O, aaminin niyo na po ba na nakikilig po kayo?" Irene joked.

Imelda playfully rolled her eyes and continued to watch her husband,

"As we grow older, I have learned, first hand, that many things can change in life- but one thing, for sure, will always remain the same for me.

And that is the fact that I always have and I never will stop loving you, Imelda Remedios Visitacion Romualdez Marcos."

Ferdinand and Imelda smiled at each other, "I have to say as well, that is the longest name I have ever came across in my whole life." He joked, making everyone laugh.

"Happy birthday, My Imelda.

I promise to bring you happiness everyday, to give you great care, and to stay by your side for as long as I live."

---
(A/N) Miss you FEM ❤