🧸Safe in my arms🧸

(TW? there's mentions of kidnapping so idk + Might've OOC I only watched the movie once)

Little: Robin
Cg: Finney

(Finney and Robin are stuck in the grabbers basement together and Finn notices Robin slipping)

Finn and Robin were eating the eggs their kidnapper left for them. "Hey he left the door open" Robin points out Finney looks at the door he was bit suspicious about it why would he leave the door open? "It could be a trap" Finn pushes the finished plate away and opened the glass bottle of water drinking half and giving the other half to Robin.

"We never know unless we go out" Robin drinks the last of the water laying it on the floor. Finny fiddle with his fingers nervously thinking about it. "Okay let's go" They stand up making their way to he door Robin slowly opened the door cringing at how loud some of the creaks are. Finney stands there contemplating whether or not to go up the stairs Robin pats his shoulder "Hey you ready?" Finn nods before they took their first step the phone rang. This shocked the both of them Finn makes his way to the phone and puts it to him ear "hello?" "Don't go upstairs" Robin looks at Finn he looked like he saw a ghost. Before Robin asked him what was wrong Finn hung up the phone and closed the door.

"What are you doing?!" Robin gives him a quizzical face. "We can't go upstairs" Finn responds "why not?" Finney takes a breath and hesitantly explains what would happen if they went upstairs "and . . The kid on the phone told you that?" Finn nods biting the inside of his gums Robin tenses up the thought of that brought tears to his eyes making his mind go fuzzy. Damn it why now out of all the times? Finn notices Robins breathing becoming rapid this wasn't the first time he slipped in front of Finn before.

Robin lets out a soft whimper tears falling down his cheeks "I don' wanna die Papa" Finn pulls Robin into a hug "shh shh no don't say that Rob you aren't gonna die" He guides the regressed boy to the bed and lays him and sits down. "I- I wanna go h-home!" Robin sobs extending the O in home "Well be home soon I promise Robin look at me look at me" the crying boy looks at him "we're gonna get out of here I promise you we will and the police are going to catch that horrible man and lock him up forever, don't cry it's going to be okay." Finney cradles Robin in his arms rocking him back and forth
"Don't worry you're safe with me" he pets the littles head.

Robin puts his thumb in his mouth eyes drooping heavily. "You can sleep I got you bud" Finn assured Robin lets his eyes close falling into blissful sleep knowing he is in Finns arms.
______________________________________
I hope you enjoyed I did requests are open

Have a good day/afternoon/night