🧸Time for a nap🧸

Requested by 123Amanda_herb
Little: Vance
Cg: Robin

When vance is big he's a jerk and had anger issues when he was little he wasn't a jerk but he was always fussy when he didn't get his way he can be sweet at times but today wasn't that time. Robin checked the time and sighed knowing what he'll have to deal with once the clock hits 1pm it's nap time and Vance Hates napping well he hates a lot of things Naptime, changing time, bath time, and bedtime the only things he likes is play time.

Once the clock it 1 Robin turned the TV off "Hey" Vance whines putting his stuffie down. "Ah It's time for a nap I don't want to hear it come on" Vance whines a again kicking his leg a bit "No nap dada wanna keep p'ayin'" he pouts he didn't want a nap, not yet. "I know bud but you get fussy when you don't take a nap" Robin calmly says as The little huffs throwing his stuffie at Rob who Dodges it "Vance" "No Nap!" Vance shouts slamming his hands on the floor.

Robin quickly picks up the little. Vance kicks his legs hitting Robins back "No! Down now! No nap!" He screams Robin lightly slaps his bum shocking the little a bit "if you keep this up you'll be put in time out and you'll have no TV for a week" Vance whines again kicking his legs once in a while. "Dada p'ease no' tiwed" he whimpers trying to get the caregiver to put him down. "Yea you must be really tired."

Robin got to his room and sat the boy down on the bed Robin looked in his wardrobe to find some clean pajamas. "Dada no' tiwed" Robin finds some sweats and a t-shirt placing it on the bed changing Vance. "No no no NO!!" He wails "No dada!" Robin picks up the boy bouncing him "shhh let's calm down yea, if dada makes you a warm bottle of angels milk will you take a nap?" Vance whimpers nodding Robin heads to the kitchen and makes a bottle when it's done he makes sure the temperature is just right.

Vance whimpers reduces to sniffles Robin goes back to the room and feeds Vance the bottle. After all of it was gone the little was given his pacifier he was fighting sleep. Rob bounces him on his lap for a few minutes when he's greeted with soft snores. He groans mentally he should've laid him down before he fell asleep. Robin lays down with Vance on top of him playing with his hair and hoping he wakes up in a good mood.
______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it sorry if it's not to your liking