This Just The Intro

"Girl I really don't feel like going, videos aren't really my thing for real." I told my best friend Chanel, she's been pressing me to go for the past week but I don't listen to rap like that and i'm not in the mood to be around no groupies.

"Remember that time you made me run a two man with you, Trey, and his ugly ass friend Jordan? And you said 'I owe you one' well this is my repayment, plus it will be a great networking opportunity." She responded causing me to bust out laughing cause that man was really funny looking. She was right tho I have 15k followers on Instagram & 50k on TikTok but to get to where I want to be I need more.

"Okay okay you got it, what time do I need to be ready & what should I wear?" I said while walking to my closet, so many clothes and shoes that haven't been worn a single time we're scattered all over the place.

"Be ready in an hour because we gotta drive to the Hills. Wear a fire ass bathing suit, a cover up, then a lil back up for the after party." She told me, then my phone started ringing the name 'Dee Dot' came across the screen Darrion was my ex but we still cool so I said I would call her back to pick up his call.

As soon as it connected he was quick to say "Hey beautiful." Making me blush like a lil ass girl, I tried to straighten up and put my mug back on. "Man what you want?"

"Don't start that fake shit with me, I was tryna see what you on today though I wanna drop off some money and take you out...if you aren't busy." He told me, my head turned at drop off some money and I cocked my eyebrow.

"Money for what? But Chanel wants me to go with her to this video shoot they supposed to be sliding us some bread for that. Depends on how i'm feeling when I'm done you can slide over here we can chill." I let him know and he laughed. "Oh you a video girl now? And I just hit a lick you know I had to bless you."

"I owed her one & I wanna network, but what you on after?" I asked I love money, all I do is think of ways to get more so I love when a nigga break me off.

"I'm just gonna come pick you up from wherever you at, don't be out there on no bullshit though." He said with a serious tone and I just laughed, he swear we're still together.

"Aigh i'm gonna see you later." I told him, hung up, and started getting ready.

-

A little bit of time passed and Chanel text me saying that she was ready, she lives right downstairs so I walked out my apartment & hopped on the elevator. Looking at myself in the mirror I told myself "Damn i'm fine as fuck." Taking a quick boomerang and posting it on my story.

I had on a reflective gold bathing suit and a black cover up, jet black curly hair was down to my ass & I just got my lashes and nails done yesterday.

I knocked on Chanel's door and she stepped out in a damn near identical outfit as me, unplanned as usual.

"You look good bitch." I told her and she started shaking her ass, "Thank twin I know."

Me and Chanel really been through it all together we've been locked in since 5th grade, we do everything together and it's always gon be like that. She's my rock and I'm her rider. Play with one and we both sliding, you feel me?

We hopped in her new G Wagon and we were on the way, another thing about us we gonna stay paid. Chanel be stripping and finessing so I was proud she finally worked towards the car she always wanted. "Who's video shoot is this for real, you never told me."

"His name P Yungin he's signed to NBA." She said but I still didn't know who that was, I be so out the loop when it comes to rap I'm a Summer Walker type of girl. "Play some shit."