The Calm

"She really gangsta bro you gotta give it to her." Joe said as Shay and I walked into the studio, food and drinks in hand.

"I'm not no gangsta i'm Winter." I told them setting the Chic-Fil-A on a table before walking up to Kentrell who wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my exposed stomach.

"Nah you funny as hell tho, I just know that shit finna go viral." Ben said running up to the table to grab food.

"I hope not, i'm really a lover for real."

"But you know it is." Ben replied, and everyone nodded in agreement. "Yaya finally met her match."

Kentrell sucked his teeth before turning to his engineer Jason Goldberg, and talking to him. Shay and Tsu were having a conversation in the corner while the rest of the guys were still talking about my fight.

I went on Instagram and saw that I had a bunch of mentions and new followers, at the top of my feed was a post from TheShaderoom featuring yours truly. I didn't mind watching the video or reading the post because I knew it was gonna be some shady bullshit. But I did hop in the comments to see what everyone else had to say.

Surprisingly enough there was more people with me than against me, even though I don't care either way.

I decided to go live again just because, sitting down on Kentrell's lap and watching people join quickly.

"Y'all on it now." I told them noticing one of my homegirls joining the live, and immediately smiling.

"Cash, bitch I miss you. You need to text me before I pull up to Abuela's crib." I said, noticing a lot of fan pages were joining.

'Okay ima text you right now loca 😂😂😂' Cash replied making me smile.

"Okay y'all so i'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel, ima make a post on my story I want y'all to ask me shit. Don't make them all about Kentrell because they will be skipped." I said reading the comments, at the sound of his name he looked at my phone so I slightly faced the camera towards him and he waved.

Ben came up from behind me snatching my phone out my hand smiling into the phone. "Your lil dwarf ass annoying as fuck."

"Look to all you bitches out here, my bad beautiful ladies, that's looking for a real nigga hit my line." He said walking around, making me stand up and snatch my phone back.

"Aye look, he like 4'11 in real life. That's my son for real." I told them sitting back down on Kentrell's lap, he let out a big laugh at my words.

"Say she be cooking yo ass twin." He told Ben, who walked up to us.

"It's aigh i'm finna call my homegirl Chrisean Rock to come handle her ass." Ben said popping me in my forehead, but I didn't even react.

"Boy bye Chrisean my cousin." I joked with him making Joe laugh out loud.

"Anyways, yeah guys ask me shit I think I'm gonna do a content haul plus a Q&A I have so much stuff to post i've been slacking. But after tonight the price gon go up so if y'all need a bran ambassador hit me before 11:59pm so we can talk money." I said into my phone.

"Big BluuBands not the lil one." Tsu said coming up behind me, my live was touching damn near 25k.

"Oh yeah y'all if you didn't know now you do, this my twin brother Tsu." I turned the camera around to flash it on him before flipping it back on me.

They flooded my live with heart eyes for him making me laugh, "He got a girl friend y'all, the one who was fighting with me."

"And do!" Shay called from the back somewhere making me laugh.

"Nah y'all got me crying for real." I said reading the comments.

"Bae you gon let me take you out today?" Kentrell whispered in my ear, making me smile.

"Yeah of course." I replied putting my phone down, turning towards him. "Where we going?"

"It's a surprise, but head home and start getting ready." He told me making me frown, "I just got here."

"But you know you take long to get ready..." He justified making me roll my eyes, and stand up.

"Aigh y'all i'm finna get off, love y'all." I said before ending the live.

"I'm gon see y'all later." I said heading out giving Shay a look, to see whether or not she was coming before heading out.

-

"You so gorgeous." Kentrell said as I finished my make up, making my cheeks warm.

"Thank you." I said as he leaned in for a kiss I tilted my head backwards to give him one, he grabbed my neck deepening the kiss instantly.

"I wanna put a baby in you." He said as he pulled away making me roll my eyes, instantly responding "You gon' have to-"

"Put a ring on it, I know." He finished my sentence making me smile, at least he knew. No tea, no shade, but I don't just want to be another one of Kentrell's baby mother's. Not that I have anything against them I just don't want to be known strictly as that, because once you have that title it's stuck with you for life. Even though you can always be married and get a divorced and still end up just a baby mother, it's difficult in a sense.

"You ready tho? I'm gon call the driver now." Kentrell said waiting for my signal, and then pulling out his phone. He looks good in the outfit I bought him with his money. "I think i'm gon head back to Baton Rouge tomorrow.."

"Okay." I replied with a pout but I know he just needs to be with his kids, so I can't catch an attitude or be too mad about it. I just love being with him.

I walked out of my room into the kitchen and all heads turned towards me, "Go head witcha bad self." Herm called as I walked into the walkway causing all heads to turn towards me.

"Looking a little hoeish, but she got that shit on though." Tsu said with a nod of approval, making Ben bust out laughing.

"As long as I got it on, Shay can you take my pictures please?" I asked looking in the full body mirror and adjusting my outfit. Shay stood up on the back of my couch reaching for my phone, starting to take pictures.

Kentrell stepped into the space just watching me making me feel nervous, "What?" I asked.

"You look too good, you might have to change out of that." He joked walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the forehead making me blush. I was so grateful for this foundation I had on.

"Damn I got that on camera too." Shay said showing me the phone screen, the picture was so fucking fire I know if I post it it's going viral.

"Yeah send me all them pictures you took." Kentrell told me sitting on the couch next to Joe and Herm. Herm and 3three really like the uncles of the group they be kickin it telling jokes here and there while getting drunk.

"Slatt babyyyy!" I yelled out noticing I haven't seen him in a while, lately he's been spending more time with Tsu than me which I don't mind as long as he's taken care of. I heard his little paws hitting the floor full speed before I saw him.

He had a slime green bandana around his neck and I immediately looked around the room. "Not y'all tryna slime my innocent baby out." I scoffed picking him up off the floor. He was getting so chunky now I need to start taking him to the dog park or something.

"Cmon we leaving." Kentrell said standing up and grabbing my hand dragging me out.

"Bye."