For The Night

"I hate you." I told Chanel who just laughed at me.

Kentrell's eyes have been glued to me since I walked in the door, he was deadass about seeing me tonight. I know Chanel told him to slide but why would she do that knowing ole boy upstairs.

"Wassup y'all." I said with a small smile, grilling Chanel again.

"Wassgood, I'm Cap." NoCap said standing up to give me a side hug, Kentrell stood up too and gave me a tight hug. You wouldn't be able to tell by the way he was on me that we just met.

"I ordered some wings, but I didn't know y'all were here so we all gonna have to share." I told them sitting down on the couch, I have some some little shorts and big ass tee Chanel has on a Skims dress.

Kentrell was still watching me as I sat on my phone so I decided to ask him about the TikTok.

"Can I post this?" I asked sliding him my phone and showing him.

"It's whatever." he shrugged, "What you was bout to do?"

"Sleep." I said softly, and he smiled.

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked which had me taken aback, I just met this man but i'm pretty sure he knows all we bout to do is sleep for real. So I shrugged, Chanel and Cap were in the kitchen talked while us two were on the couch.

"If you want." I responded, he had on some grey sweat shorts and a white tee...my weakness.

I looked back at my phone and started posting my TikTok.

"Where you from for real?"

"New Jersey." I told him and he looked surprised, "What you doing all the way in Cali?"

"Living my best life."

"What's your best life?" He asked me curiously, "Looking pretty and making money."

"Yeah you is pretty as fuck so you got that." He responded making me blush.

Darrion had texted me telling me to hit him in the morning, so I assumed he left.

"You got kids?"

"No i'm the rich auntie." I told him and he laughed. "You?"

"Yeah I have 10." he said casually, TEN kids is crazy but I won't let it show, "You're mad young though."

"I started young but I'm ready to cool out now so I can spend time with all of them."

I nodded in agreement, "You ready to go?"

He nodded his head and we both stood up, these two eating each others faces in the kitchen. "We're leaving."

"Okay!" Chanel said and Cap dapped up Kentrell doing a little handshake.

We hopped on the elevator and Kentrell took out his phone taking a picture of us in the mirror. "You federal?"

He bust out laughing "Shawty do you know who I am?" I laughed at that because not only is he a rapper but a convicted felon. "I just wanna be able to see you when you not around thats all."

He mad sweet, "What we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Whatever you want."

"Let's go to Hawaii." I joked with him and he responded seriously "Okay."

"I was just playing." I told him, "But if that's where you wanna go we can go, just let me call my PO."

"Nah that's a little too much." I don't even know him for real to be going on a trip with him. "You can just plan something i'm with whatever." I told him but he didn't reply after that.