School

I sighed, going down to pick up my books which were scattered though the room. I headed shuffling behind me.

 "Hey my name is Zac. You are Kate right? The new girl?" he said to me, my books in his hands. 

"Umm... yeah, I'm Kate. Nice to meet you. And thanks for helping me with my books." I sighed, this was going to be a long few months. 

"No problem, Allie has some issues, she gets every guy in this school besides for me. I guess your the new threat to her." we laughed at that comment and we walked over to my locker.  

"So, can you help me find the science room? I'm like, totally lost." I smiled and he returned it back, just that his was really dazzling. 

" Yeah, I'd be happy to." and he wrapped him arm around my waist, giding me over to the end of the hall.

Science class was a total drag. We were taking about the water cycle and what we could do to prevent acid rain and help the wild life that is effected by it. I still neatly took notes,The teacher handed us a paper, saying that we were going to have a field trip to the Green Center. Well... That's bad, no one can sign this paper. I guess I was going to have to have agent Kim sign it. She was my new 'foster parent' or at least that's what they put on the papers. To bad she is on a mission in France. I. AM. Screwed. Oh yeah. They don't have the whole security thingy. I could go to this. Yay. The bell rang and I was second out the door, only to be greeted by Zac.

"Hey how was science?" he said. 

"A total drag..." I sighed, I hope that this day will go fast. "And now I have to go to gym." grrr.... 

"Sucks to be you." he laughed while I pouted. I hate physical exercise. I do it every week at our meetings, which is today. Shit! I forgot! Oh well. Something to look forward to. 

"Have fun!" he said sarcasticly over his shoulder. 

"How much fun can it be." I muttered to myself.

So after finding the girls locker room I changed into my shorts and white tee. And my awesome tenis shoes. And ran to the gym. All I saw was balls, like the rubbery ones that you thow at eachother. I had the gym teacher, who was female and dressed in a sweat suit. She looked at me and pointed towards the wall where all the other kids were lined up. The teacher went up and yelled "DODGE BALL!!" at the top of the students and everyone went off of the wall. Some went up to the line as for others who still stayed back, avoiding any contact with the ball. I was one of those people, just for this game though. I would go and throw the next game. Looking over the other team I saw the girl who pushed my books, and what I assumed to be her group. She spotted me almost two minutes into the game, and she took her group of girls into a huddle and she pointed a finger at me. Great.... So much for slaking off. Some girls nodded and grabed balls from the floor and all went up to the line. All aiming at the poor new girl who has no clue what she is going to get.

To bad that new girl wasnt here, all that was here was a new student who wasn't wimpy and happened to be a bad ass agent! So I quickly dodged all the balls soon discovering that all my team was out besides for two other girls, who were hiding in the corner trying not to get hit. 

I did what I do best and just dodged, twisting and turning my body and jumping and dodging in mid air. I knew that I had to get my team back in, so I quickly grabed a ball and while missing balls by inches, I thew it at Allie, nailing her in the chest, and more than half of my team jumped and ran over back to the field, throwing at the rest of the group and I was still the target. People on the other team now needed me out so I would get Allie back in. Which I wasn't going to do. I threw another ball it hit one of the girls, just as four more were throwing at me, while I was jumping in mid air I pulled my leg and put it by the rest of my body, I dodged the rest of the balls. and the gym teacher, totally impressed with my awesome dodging blew her whistle and kids jamed through the the doors, trying to get back to the locker rooms. Gym lady called me over and started to walk over to what I assumed to be her official type thing.  

"Your a really athletic kid. Have you ever done sports?" she asked, curiousity leaking into every word. 

"No, I have been moving around too much with the fosterparents and such. Never considered sports." I said almost truthfully. She looked disappointed.  

"Well, ok. If you ever want to do sports just let me know. We could use another kid like Allie." she muttered and stocked off. So... Allie was the athletic popular, of course.

The rest of the school was a total drag, nothing really happened, Zac helped my find all my classes, and the school day was over. I went into the school parking lot, and got into the black, 2010 BMW x6 with the tinted windows and sat down.  

"What's a matter sweety?" Rose said to me. She was the care taker of the house, but she was considered family, she knew that we were agents and everything so, that was one less secret that we had to hide. 

"Schools alot more of a drag than what I thought it was." I said sadly. 

"I'm sure the big bad agent will survive school. Don't you? Or maybe the agent is really a whimp." she was laughing at this point. I was ticked. 

"Let's just drop this subject please. Your taking me to headquarters right?" I could use this right now. Some fighting time, just me.  

"Yes." she answered and we arrived. I said my thank you and walked by the door. Took my card out of my pocket and slid it acrossed the screen. The door opened and I saw someone who I thought I would never see here.....

$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$/ 

Who do you think it is? It's not who you think....... Not the guy who she has a crush on...... Right? Please vote/ comment/ fan! Shanks!:))  

- Kenley!:))