The first mission.

The next morning I woke up at one in the afternoon, I got in a nice hour shower and the got my lunch around. Zac came over at four so we could pick up my car. As soon as he came we were off. We speeded through the morning traffic busily streets. We came to the car place in ten minutes flat. I quickly got out of the car and rushed to the door. Zac tried to hurry along side me, but I was to fast.

We went inside slowly like normal people for a minute and I rang the bell faster than what I should have. The same guy came out, but this time he had a red hawk and all black on.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up my car?" I said taking a deep breath.

He went behind the counter and did something that I didn't see coming, neither did Zac.

He pulled a gun.

I stood there, shocked. The mans lips twisted into a menising, evil smile.

" I would just do what I say and no one will get hurt. Well, maybe I shouldn't promise that..." he said looking, no glaring at us.

Zac gave me a look that just screamed 'You ready to show this freak whose boss!?'. I softly nodded. While Mister Gun went behind me and started tying my hands together I threw my leg back and nailed him in the chest. He fell over and the gun went acrossed the room. Zac pulled out his own gun and pointed it at the man.

I too, had a hidden gun, it was in my jacket. I carefully untied myself and went to find my phone. I went out into Zac's car and grabed my purse and called the agency. After getting the thumbs up for the extra help I went to seek out the rest of this building. I stopped at each room, with my gun out and alert. What I saw shocked me.

"Uhh... Zac? You might want to see this." he finished tying the man up he walked over to grab his gun and walked over to the door. There, on the desk, was a girl our age. Her light brown hair was matted, and had crusty, dry blood throughout it. Her clothes were ripped, in shreds.

"What the-what happened to her!" Zac yelled at me, who had no clue what happened to her either.

Last thing that happened, the door slammed open.

**********

Oooooooooo!!!!! Cliffyyy:0. Need three votes and that's it:)