didn't see this coming.....

Hi. Vote, fan comment.:)

********

Zac, that's who I saw. The one who was really my friend at school. The one who helped me get through today. He was an agent. A secret agent who Killed people who needed to be killed quietly. Like me. It was true, I was a murder, but only people who had to he tooken down quietly and carefully. And who would expect a teenage kid. I think I'm in shock.... He seemed so nice, so open, he didn't look like he could be hard and cold,like we had to be while on a mission.

"W-what.... W-why didn't you t-tell me?" I stuttered. We aren't ever aloud to stutter. EVER! It showed weakness.

"Katie, you need to understand. I couldn't tell you, with the camra, the kids, you wouldn't want us to give up our secret would you?" he said mockingly while smiling.

"N-no, b-but I thought t-that you c-cared about m-me..." at the academy you were trained to act, to destrate the enemy.

"Ofcorse I do baby, but you really should have seen this coming." I hit him in he gut, he just smiled. Stupid training, and stupid hot, hard abs... Why am I thinking this, I can't fall in love with him. My thoughts where interrupted by the director of the operation.

"Team, this is Kate Grant, our newest member." There where some "welcomes" and "hellos" and then, there was that nasty akward silence. Ofcorse, the one to break was Zac.

"Soo... What are we having for supper?" then the crowd erupted with "what the hells!" or "shut ups!".

I laughed... This is going to be a longgg few years.... I turned to see Zac messing with the string on his pants. Thanks for proving my point.

"Can you show me my office?" I asked looking away from him. He was still playing with his pants.

"Sure." that was his answer as he stuffed the string back in his pants, where it belonged.

He led me to a hall way with old looking paintings and big oak double doors. We went down the hall awhile, then we came to another hall way. We took the first door to the right and there was my office. It was painted red and had black leather couches and chairs and a big black desk. It had a white laptop and one very huge window.

"So, how do you like it?" Zac was walking around the desk and sitin in the big chair.

"It's way nicer than my other office." this was wayy true. My last office was smaller than my closet at home, it didnt have room for a desk like this, just a piece of wood shaped like a desk. But of corse I was a new commer to this field anyway, so it does make since that I would get the smaller office then. But now, after all those successful missions, I was put on the top. Even though I'm so young. Here, people don't get jelous. They don't have time for that. After all, distactions could lead to the end of your life.

"So ready to see what they are having to eat?" Zac said looking like he was starved.

"Why not." and we walked out the room down the hallway and into the dining room.

******

like it? Vote fan and comment. And sorry that I didn't update in so long, I was going to just give up. But, here you go. I would like one more fan and 1 more comment. Think you can do that?