Episode 1 - Smut

Jungkook placed him in the bed so gently like a kid...
Jungkook went on top of Taehyung and husked : you look so beautiful Taehyung... //Placed a kiss on his forehead..
Taehyung with shivering : not so much than you.. kookie...

Jungkook kissing his cheeks and hearing to Taehyung saying..
Taehyung with childish tone : some of my friends says to me.. you got a hot handsome boyfriend..
Jungkook husked : seriously??

Taehyung like a baby : ya... Some girls have said to me "I am not worth for your handsomeness"
Jungkook like a parent : I don't care about others.. i already told to not speak about those things right..
Taehyung just nodding..

Jungkook : you love me or not?
Taehyung : yes.. lottttt...
Jungkook husked : me too... me too Taehyung so much... 

And within seconds fixed his hot lips with Taehyung's cute lips...
Taehyung immediately breathed heavily reacting to the kiss in that position in the bed which is their first time in the bed...

Jungkook kept smashing both lips smoothly making taehyung go crazy...
Taehyung inbetween the kisses,.. : Jungkook.. (kissing)  Jungkook.. (kissing) ahhhhh... (Kissing) Jungkook...

Taehyung pov : It was so smooth... He with kneeling and bowing on me.. making me crazy with his kisses... I could say it is huge for me to bear... And I couldn't bear it.. and start crushing my face in this sweet moments... I am just holding his little waist and enjoying...

Jungkook pov : haaaaa .. there is a huge bundle of joy infront of me lying under.. who asked me fuck as his birthday gift... Haaaaa .. how I am going to satisfy him .. will i do...

With kissing his lips.. I seen his face and it made me to peck and kiss each and every part of him... Starting from cheeks, ears, jaws, woww.w.. he got a best thing,... Attaching his neck with my kisses... And he started giving slow moaning "hhhhhhh hhhhh" and gulps...

Jungkook pov : I started marking in his neck, color without removing his shirt... While I am about to mark in his chest.. I started to unbutton his shirt... while he suddenly holded his shirt and lifted himself up ...

We both sat on the bed... I asked him..
Jungkook : what happened baby ..
Taehyung with stuttering and avoiding eye contact : I feel shy kookie...

Jungkook smiled and cupped his shy face and said : baby its me only know...
Taehyung cutely sulking in that blushing...
Jungkook husked : okay okay I won't do...

Taehyung immediately with Avoiding his face to show and said : Hmmmm... but i liked it ..
//Jungkook just blinking..
Taehyung : I wanted it kookie . Can you Help me...
Jungkook with whipping kissed his cheeks and said : I love you.. come and sit on your boyfriend.. come...

Taehyung With blushing and blushing so much and turning to avoid his face alone... not willing to sit... So..
Jungkook took taehyung's hands placed on his shirt and husked softly making taehyung chills ..

Jungkook : undress me..
Taehyung slowly with shyness looking at his shirt alone.. started to unbutton like a turtoise move...
Jungkook loved and willing to wait for years ..  but before that Taehyung successfully unbuttoned every buttons...

Once Taehyung removed he turned his head again to avoid to look at his bare upper body... Jungkook hotly removed his shirt and touched Taehyung's head to turn...
Jungkook : look at me...
Taehyung shooking as "No" under tensed shyness...

Jungkook without giving up on his innocent boyfriend who asked him Fuck as his birthday gift... Moved infront of Taehyung and sat on him making taehyung Startled..

Jungkook from top.. cupped that innocent face and asked him .
Jungkook : kiss me..
Taehyung with processing those words after 1.2345 minutes, with shyness still looked at him slowly to kiss...