𝗦 𝗖 𝗘 𝗡 𝗘 | 𝟮

Fiorello opened his rickety cabinet with vigor, thumbing through different articles of clothes just to settle for a baggy burgundy jumper (embroidered with an obnoxious letter "P") and beige corduroy. Of course, he walked over to his room balcony and grabbed the hand-made stickers he was sun-drying from yesterday, and walked over his to his trinket box to capture the notes he shoved a while ago. Finally, he grab his old satchel and flew downstairs, and kissed his mother on the cheeks before taking off to one of his best friend's houses.

He ran downhill passing rows upon rows of different colored houses and casually waving and greeting the infamous vicchie signores who were known to take everything you said personally. It was quite annoying for teenagers like him because they always tattle on their mothers. He also witnessed Jeno carrying a cooler full of freshly caught fishes toward their home, he scrunched his nose at the smell of Jeno who was reeking out of sweat, he didn't know why Renjun is quite smitten with this guy, he seems like an aloof oaf. And like the usual, he turned in a sharp corner and trekked down the old cobblestone stairs, adjusting his satchel, facing toward the cliffside, and taking a deep breath before shouting.

"Oggi è un altro giorno. Kim Fiorello ticks off another box on my bucket list!" He did the infamous Mario jump at the same time.

Tut, tut, tut. Fiorello turned around to see Mrs.Park adjusting her radio's volume, as it keeps on beeping. He awkwardly cleared his throat, as he saw Mrs.Park smiling at his antics. He shuffled on his feet momentarily before saying sorry for disturbing the peace around the area. Fiorello then resumed moving forward albeit slower this time, once he deemed he was away from Mrs.Park's line of sight, he took off faster than anyone could follow.

Fiorello arrived in front of the Huang's house, face flushed and sweat running down his forehead to his cheeks. He used his sleeves to wipe off the perspiration on his cheeks, heaved a breath through his nose, and breathed in through his mouth. Straightening his posture he walked to the front door of his best friend's house, which was wide open, he saw Mrs. Huang on the front step sweeping the dust off from the steps.

"Buon giorno, Mrs.Huang!" He kissed Mrs.Huang's hands.

"Good morning, as well, Fiorello." She smiled at Fiorello and shuffled his hair. "Renjun's in his room with Jungwon, they're waiting for you."

Fiorello thanked Mrs. Huang and took off his sneakers before entering the house, he went straight upstairs and looked for Renjun's room and knocked on the said door waiting for one of his friends to open it.

"Coming!" A sharp voice pierced through from the other side, Fiorello keep on knocking but more aggressively. "I said, I'm coming! Will you wait?!"

Fiorello snickered when he heard the loud thumping of footsteps coming toward the door, and finally, it was swung forward with Renjun's expression already scowling. When Renjun saw who was knocking he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes and moved to the side so Fiorello can enter the room.

"Finally, you've arrived. I've been waiting here for hours! It was so boring starring at Renjun all the time!" Jungwon dramatically announced. He was on the floor and was also dramatically draped over Renjun's spare mattress, and Renjun shoot him a glare before jumping on his bed.

Fiorello kicked the bottom of the mattress in response and threw his satchel on Renjun's study chair on the side of the room. He slumped beside Jungwon and jabbed the side of Jungwon's stomach, playfully.

"I'm sorry." Fiorello dragged his palms on his cheeks. "I took a wrong turn that's why I took so long to arrive here."

"And why is that?" Renjun asked, picking some dead strands of his bleached (failed) hair.

"I just forgot to take a turn on the second street." Fiorello reasoned out, shrugging.

"You forgetting? Hardly." Renjun quipped, flicking a strand of his hair toward Fiorello, while Jungwon giggled loudly. "You're still having a grudge against Ginevra when she ripped your limited coca-cola sticker five years ago, and you're telling us you forgot your way here?"