05

chapter 05:

Everyone looked at Taehyun who was tying a gauge around Beomgyu's head, Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Taehyun, I never knew my friend had a bad taste-"
"Shut up hyung", Kai rolled his eyes at Yeonjun, shutting him up.

Soobin slightly smiled and went to take a look at Beomgyu who seemed furious even when unconscious.

Yeonjun turned the big screen in front of them, opening a presentation about Beomgyu.

"Scholarship student? That's what I thought", Yeonjun snickered.

"Kai, read it out for me", Yeonjun commanded. Kai rolled his eyes and said, "Choi Beomgyu, Class B, family holds a street food restaurant, has a sister and both parents, kicked out of old school, won scholarship because of excellent grades and co-curricular, friends with jungwonie and karina-"
"Okay, enough"

"Get him out of here, my room stinks", Yeonjun yelled.

Soobin scoffed, "Yeonjun, you should take responsibility of his bleeding head, he won't even be able to afford the first aid-"
"Bahaha, that's true", Yeonjun laughed.

Taehyun sighed and let Beomgyu rest on the couch. All four boys sat on the four bean bags and stared at Beomgyu, waiting for him to wake up.

Time passed really quickly, the school was about to end, there was a knock on the door. Kai checked through the cameras, "It's Jungwon"
"Let him in"

Kai opened the door, Jungwon rushed inside, "Beomgyu, I heard Beomgyu-", Jungwon stopped speaking as he saw Beomgyu lying on the couch with a gauge around his forehead.

Jungwon walked to Beomgyu and sighed, "I warned you, didn't I? Idiot, I'm sorry for being late", Jungwon petted Beomgyu's forehead.

Yeonjun asked, "What a disgrace you are to your family Jungwon, being friends with such lowly people"
"You're the disgrace, hyung. I won't say more because you're older"
"Oh? I can't even hit you. If I was allowed to, you wouldn't have been here, kitty cat", Yeonjun muttered.

Jungwon cleaned his tears, he was very worried about Beomgyu who he considered as his best friend now. Taehyun took out a tissue paper from the box and walked towards Jungwon, holding his hand out. Jungwon didn't take it. Taehyun tch'ed and cleaned his tears gently. Kai captured the moment and controlled his smile.

Jungwon started crying, "You guys a-are so cruel", Jungwon stuttered as his throat was full of sadness.

"M-more", Jungwon said pointing at the tissue box. Soobin controlled his chuckle, Kai handed him the box and patted his head.

Taehyun smiled and went to sit back down.

Beomgyu opened his eyes, everything he saw was blurry. Jungwon sat down on the ground in front of him, "You're awake, what happened-"
Beomgyu sat up and held his head, "Baby boy? He c-called me- who-"
Everyone were confused. Yeonjun walked up to Beomgyu and dragged him up as he held him by his collar to pick him up, Beomgyu struggled to get out of his grip.

"He's injured, just reminding", Soobin stated firmly, clenching his fists slightly. Yeonjun glared at Soobin. Beomgyu glanced at Soobin and then hung his head low, his shirt still in Yeonjun's hand.

Beomgyu sighed and held Yeonjun's collar, everyone's eyes widened, Yeonjun pulled him closer. Jungwon tapped Beomgyu's elbow, telling him to leave the taller's collar, but it was like Beomgyu was in another realm. Yeonjun's eyebrows depicted his anger, his face stated how he would eat Beomgyu up and tear him off once Beomgyu let him go.

After few intense seconds, something unknown happened and both boys loosened their grips as they stared in each other's eyes' fuming with anger and resentment.

Beomgyu held his head, he heard ringing sounds, his hands moved to his ears, leaving Yeonjun's collar. Yeonjun left Beomgyu's collar as well, his eyebrows soothed down, expression went to blank and mouth slightly opened in curiousity and not worry.

The other boys encircled Beomgyu, Yeonjun stepped back and, blankly, emotionless, sat on his chair. Beomgyu sat down, he calmed down and noticed the presentation on the big screen.

He took in a deep breath and yelled, "You bastard! You have no right to look into my personal information!", pointing at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun who was trying to stay calm, smirked, "Oh? I didn't know that?"
"You didn't? Now you do! You're so mannerless, has anyone told you that before?"
"No, because why would people go saying false statements. If I were mannerless, you wouldn't have been standing here, you wouldn't have survived these two days in the school, you, who did more than raising your voice at me, would've been the food to street dogs"
"Can you shut your ridiculous mouth for once? Do you know you make no sense? Not one thing I've heard from you make sense!"
"Just tell me you're interested in me and my money and acting like how your idol character did in a movie?"
Beomgyu sighed, "You!"
"Yes?"
"don't make any sense!", Beomgyu whined.

The F3 watched as if they were in the cinema hall at a movie premiere, meanwhile jungwon was worried for life, he had never seen anyone, especially a new student whose future in the school was still unsure, talk to The Choi Yeonjun that way, how can Beomgyu be so casual about it?

Yeonjun chuckled, "So now that I know your cheap intentions, wait for it. I give you my word, less than a week, and you'll leave the school willingly"
"Bring it on, make it worse. Cross your limit of shamelessness, I'd still stand here, in front of you. That's my word"

The challenge began.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄