21

Chapter 21

Beomgyu walked up to stand in front of the closet door, beomgyu opened the door and yeonjun fell onto him. Beomgyu looked at him with widened eyes, Yeonjun panicked and stood up, picking beomgyu up as well.

Beomgyu cleared his throat. Yeonjun looked down at Beomgyu. "I.."

Beomgyu raised his eyebrows. Yeonjun shook his head and held his hair in frustration. Beomgyu smiled and hugged Yeonjun. Yeonjun's eyes turned as big as the sun? He was frozen because it was too surprising for him.
Beomgyu didn't say anything. Yeonjun hugged him back, still confused about what he should say. Yeonjun could just ascend, or that's what he felt. He even closed his eyes, his friends might make fun of him about it, but he felt like it.

Beomgyu tapped yeonjun's shoulder, "You done? I'm out of breath"

Yeonjun smiled and pulled away. Beomgyu looked at him like he was watching the stars, yeonjun started speaking, "I'm sorry"

Beomgyu smiled.

"I didn't mean it, I was just too angry"
"Yeonjun, there was no need for you to be angry"
"Oh? The fact that you slept-"
"Come on"
"I'm sorry! I just couldn't help it!"
"Alright, what about the other thing?"
"Yeah, that...I have no excuse for that. It was a mistake, I shouldn't have said it. I don't even know your sexuality, I shouldn't have judged-"
"I forgive you"
"You do? You shouldn't"
"I do", beomgyu said, reminiscing yunjin's words of how beomgyu had changed yeonjun.

Beomgyu chuckled, yeonjun was confused, beomgyu stepped forward and lost his balance, he was about to fall on the bed, he held Yeonjun's shirt to save himself from falling, resulting them both to fall down together. Yeonjun looked at his shirt, it was toren off, he looked at beomgyu.

"Choi, you know how much it costs?"
"No?"
"you'll have to pay for this"
"How much is it?"
Yeonjun smirked, beomgyu was sensing something.

"Don't say anything absurd"
"you won't be able to pay!", Yeonjun was about to get up, beomgyu pulled him back, now the both were even closer than before. Yeonjun was completely hovering over the smaller boy.

"You shouldn't underestimate me!"
"I'm estimating things right"
"You always look down on me"
"Technically, I am looking down on you, right now"
"Lame"
Yeonjun smirked.

After a few seconds of silence, Beomgyu found Yeonjun to be staring at his lips. Beomgyu was hesitant, Yeonjun looked up to make eye contact. Beomgyu was confused. He placed his hand on Yeonjun's chest, Yeonjun was confused, did beomgyu mean to push him away?

Yeonjun blinked twice, Beomgyu was scared, he closed his eyes, Yeonjun smiled. Beomgyu could feel him smiling. Yeonjun heard footsteps, he hurriedly held beomgyu's face in his hands and pecked his forehead before getting up and standing in front of the door to welcome his friends back.

It was now beomgyu's turn to freeze. Soobin looked at beomgyu and chuckled, "did someone freeze you?"

Beomgyu cleared his throat and got up. Yeonjun was fiddling with the curtain. Beomgyu said, "I'll go home now"
"I'll drop you home, since I brought you here", Soobin said.

Yeonjun mimicked soobin and said, "He's going with me"
"No, you disrespected him"
"I apologized!"

"YOU WHAT?", kai, soobin and taehyun asked in a sync, with their mouths about to drop on the ground in awe.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "The Choi Yeonjun apologized?", Taehyun emphasised by using his hands.

Yeonjun looked at beomgyu, "You, follow me"
Beomgyu rolled his eyes and walked to him.

Jungwon yelled, "Drop me home as well! Since you're dropping my friend"
"Oh shut up jungwon, go on your own, you're not a child"

"am I a child then?", beomgyu questioned. Yeonjun sighed, "The thing is, Choi beomgyu, if you're willing to go home, you'll only have to go with me, and not any of these"

Soobin chuckled. Taehyun said, "Jungwon, I'll take you home"
Yeonjun looked at Taehyun and nodded with a proud smirk.

Soobin shook his head, thinking that the real child was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun held Beomgyu's hand and took him outside. "Can we...", Beomgyu mumbled. Yeonjun stopped and looked at him, raising his eyebrows.

Yeonjun's mind was full of possibilities of what beomgyu would say next. can we hurry? why? do you think it's tiring to be with me?
can we eat something? beomgyu must've been hungry.
or is it can we go back and have fun? beomgyu, it's not fun when you and soobin keep clinging, it's just that you all forget that others exist, that's it. completely that, nothing else. also, he is stupid, so no.
it could also be...

can we kiss? aahdjsjjdks Yeonjun controlled himself. Beomgyu was confused, he waved his hand in front of yeonjun's face. Yeonjun nodded, "what were you saying?"
"I was asking if we could-"
"BE QUICK"
"God, you've got mood swings, weirdo"
"Complete that!"
"Can we walk home?"
Yeonjun scoffed, somewhat disappointed, but mostly done and surprised.

"Are you crazy, you little rat"
"What?"
"Yeah? It would take us whole night to walk home"
"I'm fine with that"
"I am not?"
"Why? we can spend time together"
Yeonjun's eyes widened.

"To reconcile, ofcourse, otherwise ew, who would want to spend time with you"
"that's for me to say!", Yeonjun pulled beomgyu's arm, "and what is so wrong with me that no one according to you would want to spend time with me?"
"n-nothing"
"who are you? you're someone else, right? my beomgyu would list a number of things that are wrong about me"
beomgyu pulled away and rolled his eyes.

Yeonjun chuckled, "I'll walk with you", Beomgyu didn't react to that and continued walking. Beomgyu then stopped and turned around to see Yeonjun smiling.
"I'll walk home myself, because otherwise, you'll have to walk alone to go back to-"
"or I could sleep over at your place"
"that is not an option"
Yeonjun chuckled.

"Don't worry then, I'll just call my driver"
Beomgyu nodded and continued walking.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄