3:the injured (1)

Torno woke up he yawned and stretched he looked around he realized Monty wasn't there he remembered last night he missed him torno started to pray, he prayed to Arceus he prayed Monty was alright l,he wasn't mad that he abandoned him he loved him,he knew he wouldn't come back to him,he knows Monty still loves him,he knows he regrets it, he prayed the rest of the team was living their best lives, he prayed he finds Monty, he prayed that he would be safe, that he would live a nice life out in the wild...he heard a noise 'was my prayers heard?' he thought to himself,there was something moving in the tall grass he walked up to it he say a rookidee it was injured he tried to help but there was nothing he could do all he could do was pray and stay by his side trying his best to help the poor rookidee he began to pray he prayed for the rookidee's heath,he prayed he would survive,he prayed that he someone would find them"HELP HELP" he yelled he needed to help him "HELP HELP" he yelled again,then someone came out from the shadows it was a trainer she saw the injured rookidee she sent out a sobble it attacked using water gun the Eevee ran behind a tree and hid the trainer returned her pokemon then healed the rookidee till it was at perfect heath torno was happy the rookidee was healthy.

Torno continued... He made it out,he started to pray, he prayed for the rookidee himself Monty and his old team...he continued on.