end: Qu'ais-je fait pour mériter cela?

I prayed that we would all love a nice life I prayed that all of my prayers reached him and he would answer them I looked at Ricko and Nikko I prayed that they would live a nice life that everyone I met live a perfect life I prayed then I saw something moving in the shadows "did Arceus hear my prayers did he answer them" I whispered so I wouldn't wake them up something lounged at me it was a shiny umbreon I tried to scream;but I couldn't it tore a piece of my ear I was able to make noise ricko woke up he screamed as it tore off a back piece of my skin and ripped my mouth open tearing skin Nikko bolted up It looked at her and ran away running on the water I tried to scream my eyes closed but I could still see through them I felt my insides dissolve into nothing 'why did this have to happen to me' I thought 'why did Arceus do this to me why I just wanted a perfect life with everyone'I thought "GET OUT" ricko screamed "w-why" "you obviously brought it here""why d-don't we just-" he used bite on her ear tearing off a piece she screamed loudly "just fucking leave" she ran...I felt my soul leaving my body and moving on into the afterlife.

I heard something I hadn't heard in a long time a voice my mom's voice I ran... there they were my mom and dad

3ñd