The winterspider

Sorry this one is long
No infinity war, endgame, civil war.  CATWS does happen in 2014, and Bucky joins the avengers in 2015.
Leader of hydra is Alexander Romonovo (not a real person, just made up) also this is not in a specific part of the timeline.
Warnings:slight torture (nothing that descriptive just little signs)

3rd person POV

On August 10, 2006 a baby boy was born in the medical sector of a Hydra facility in Russia. 
Now starts a new file:
Name:The Winterspider
Date:August 10, 2006
Birthday: August 10, 2006
Age:1 day
Parents:Alexander Romonovo (father) and Mary Parker (mother)
Abilities:enhanced strength
Languages:none
Testing:to be continued
Missions:0
Kills:0

The doctors graves the baby boy to make sure he was an appropriate candidate.  Once Alexander or boss revived the all clear he shot Mary Parker in front of the child as he started to cry harder.  The baby was brought to the lab and set and strapped on a metal table he was hooked up to a bunch of machines, with needles puncturing him in many different areas.

This is the day that started a new history for Hydra.  They would make the new and approved Winter Soldier.  A soldier, a spy, a assassin so good that they could do the unthinkable undetected.   A agent trained by Hydra, their Allies, and The Winter Soldier.  A person who would know nothing out side of hydra, no memories, no loved ones, no feelings, no weaknesses.  But would know everything.

1 year later

The file:
Name:The Winterspider
Date:August 10, 2007
Birthday:August 10, 2006
Age:1 year
Parents:Alexander Romonovo (father) and Mary Parker (mother-deceased)
Abilities:enhanced strength, healing factor
Languages:none
Testing:to be continued
Missions:0
Kills:0

The Winterspider was now 1 years old, he was given a gift.  A knife.  At 1 years old he has learned that crying gets him hurt, but he's 1, it's bound to happen.  Playing with his first toy, his new gift, he cut himself and he cried as the pain itches at his finger, as the blood dripped down his arm.

Tossed back into his cell.  He learned his lesson.  His old clothes 2 sizes to big, blood splotches cover them.  Grabbing the knife again he played with it again, tear drops staining his eyes.  He cut himself again.  Tears ran down his eyes, but he knew not to cry. The pain wasn't worth it.

The 1 year old aged that day.  The 1 year old was one step closer to becoming The Winterspider.

1 year later

The file:
Name:The Winterspider
Date:August 10, 2008
Birthday:August 10, 2006
Age:2
Parents:Alexander Romonovo (father) and Mary Parker (mother-deceased)
Abilities:enhanced strength, healing factor, enhanced senses (hearing, smell, touch, taste)
Languages:learning Russian
Testing:to be continued
Missions:0
Kills:0

The Winterspider was now 2 years old, and was given another gift. A gun.  At 2 years old he doesn't cry anymore, he learned that emotions make you weak. If your weak you get hurt.  He grabbed his new present and played with it.  He shot his leg.  He held in his tears but made noise. He screamed.  They dragged him out of his cell into the medical room and took the bullet out.  He got punished.