Chapter 13

By the time he's standing up and brushing himself off, Louis looks properly fucked. Like the full-on 'just had sex and the world is a little hazy' look. Hair mussed, red lips, and even a little bit of saliva (or is it cum? He isn't sure) bubbles in the corner of his mouth.

Harry looks more or less the same as they look in the bathroom mirror at one another, catching their breath. Harry's hair, which was previously in a proper quiff, is now falling in his eyes in a mess of tousled curls. He tucks it behind his ear before Louis gets a chance to do just that.

"Well," Louis clears his throat awkwardly, "that was nice."

Harry lets out a sarcastic laugh, staring at Louis through the smudged mirror with unamused eyes. "Nice? I just sucked your dick and all you can say is 'that was nice'? Wow, I must really be losing my touch."

Louis slaps his shoulder and throws Harry's blazer at him with unnecessary force. "You know what I mean, dumbass."

"Hmm, if you say so," Harry hums. The slow rumbling sound shoots straight through Louis' body.

"Oh, and by the way," Harry adds, pointing at Louis with a long index finger, "you've got a little something on your cheek there, darling."

Louis goes up to rub it away, and it feels cool and slick beneath the back of his hand. "Ew, gross. It's your fucking cum, you dipshit."

"Hey, you swallowed it."

"Against my will."

"Says who?"

"Me."

"I'm pretty sure you're the one who insisted I come in your mouth and on your face when my cock was down that pretty little throat of yours just a few minutes ago. So the fact that you're calling it gross now is a little after the fact, don't you think?"

"Oh god, you really are unbearable," Louis groans, plucking his own suit coat from off of its peg and slipping it on. He uses his purple pocket square to wipe his face off (just in case). It comes back damp and Louis curses under his breath, shoving it in his pants pocket instead of refolding it.

Leave it to Harry to most likely ruin his favorite pocket square with his leftover cum.

"I need to get to class," Louis says abruptly when Harry flashes a wild grin. "Can't believe this just happened," Louis adds, more to himself than to anyone.

"Just trying to help you make lasting memories before we go to uni!" Harry shouts after him, but Louis has already flung the bathroom door open and walked out backward for the sole purpose of flipping Harry off.

**

"Ah, Louis, lovely for you to join us." Sr. Alejandro says when Louis gets back to class, one of those annoyed, unamused teacher looks gracing his face. Louis could've done without him stopping the entire class to greet him.

Louis slides into his seat, grimacing in pained embarrassment as he crosses his legs to cover a particular... stain on his pants. It wasn't there a half hour ago, that's for sure.

Louis can feel his teacher's eyes on him, along with the better half of the class. "There was a long line for the bathroom."

Sr. Alejandro's lips purse into a tight line, a small dimple poking into his left cheek behind his barely there beard. Louis feels like there's a rock sinking in his stomach. He doesn't believe Louis at all.

"Ah yes, a long line for the bathroom in a school that has approximately one bathroom for every ten kids. ¡Qué pena!"

He says nothing more as he hands a worksheet to Louis (er/ir irregular verb conjunctions. The worst.) and leaves to go grade at his desk. Louis lets out a little sigh of relief that he wasn't yelled at worse because he completely lied through his teeth.