Chapter 4

It was late at night and me and Toby were still awake since the others were just asleep.

Toby: Do you wanna play games?

You: Let's play chopsticks.

Toby: Explain to me how to play the game.

You: You use two hands. First starting with one finger on both hands. We then tap the others person finger/s. If you have all 5 fingers in one hand you don't use it. Until one finger has more than one finger, you can save yourself from losing by bringing the one finger on both hands. Understand?

Toby: Kinda get it kinda don't.

You: It's fine. I'll explain it again when playing the game.

We played chopsticks. I taught him all the things that you have to do for round 1.

Toby: I understand now.

You: Great.

Then at round 2 the game started. It was so silent in the room and we looked at each other. We couldn't stop looking at each other as our eyes. Toby looked at my inner thigh and between my inner thighs. Then he looked at me again and leaned closer to me.

Toby: Are you a dominant person or a submissive person?

You: Mostly dominant and sometimes submissive. Why you wanna know?

Toby: Because I'm so curious.

You: Curious? Alright then. How about you?

Toby: I think I'm submissive, but I don't know if I'm dominant.

You: Interesting. Have you ever been dominant before?

Toby: Maybe. But I never knew.

You: It's alright.

Toby: It's so late at night. I'm not even tired yet.

You: Well I'm getting half sleepy. I guess we can play one more game together then we can rest.

Toby: Truth or dare?

You: Dare.

Toby: I dare you to dance for me.

I put my favorite song on and I vibe to the song. The vibe turned to a dance. I was so hyped up that I almost tripped. Toby ran up to me and stopped me from falling down. We like dat each other's eyes while we giggled. He made me stand still on my two feet.

You: Thanks Toby.

Toby: No worries (your name.)

We giggled and we sat on the couch that was in front of us. We sat next to beside each other and he put his head in my lap. I stroke his hair gently. I took a closer look at him and he was resting his eyes while feeling good.

Toby: I like it when you stroke my hair.

You: Feels good?

Toby: Yeah.

You: (yawns) So slee-

You fell into deep sleep. Toby looked at you in your deep sleep. He kept poking you a few times to see if you were asleep.

Toby: That was fast.

He kissed your lips while he was sitting on your lap. His hands reached your inner thigh as he stroked it gently while he started to stop as he was resting his eyes. He put his head on your shoulder.

I woke up feeling so energized as I stretched.

Toby: Go get ready. It's time to go out to eat and then I have to drop you to your home.

You: Ok. What about the others?

Toby: They're already back in their own homes.

You: Good to know.

Toby: I'll wait you outside.

I go to get ready. After that I went outside and I approached Toby. We both walked to the motorbike and we sat on it. I hugged Toby tightly and I wrapped my arms around him. He was so warm while he drove his motorbike.

Toby: What do you wanna eat?

You: Hot pot.

We go to hot pot and we ate there. The food there was really delicious.

Toby: Is the soup yummy?

You: Yeah. It's sweet.

Toby: I agree with that one. Here try this one.

He gave you a meatball to eat with. You opened your mouth and chomped it down multiple times. You gulped it down and it tasted really good.

You: I like the meatball.

Toby: Glad you do.

He slurps his last spoon of soup. We were both done. We hopped onto the motorbike and this time I was in the front. Toby revved his motorbike then he drove me to my home.

You: It's good sitting at the front.

Toby: Yeah. It is.

Toby moved his hands up and down on your inner thigh very roughly and slowly. He gave you a kiss on the cheek while he heard you whimper softly.

Toby: I have other friends that you can meet. Their names are Tim and Brian. You can come to my house tomorrow (your name.)

He had a deep, husky and seductive voice that made me blush. He focused on his driving again until we were at my house.

Toby: See you tomorrow!

You: Yeah, you too!