Chapter 8

I was teleported in a library that was full of books and I looked around. This was another dimension of the world of where they live. I walked and looked around and I found an exit of the library. There was when I met Hoodie. I approached him.

"Let me show you around." I walked beside him, observing everything that I went pass by. Then suddenly saw Toby with Ben. "There's Toby." We stopped in our steps.

"Go meet him." Hoodie politely says.

I approached Toby with a bright smile. He turnt around and looked at me with a shocked, surprise and happy look.

"How did you come here (your name)?" Toby asked me.

You: I came here with Hoodie. I wanted to meet you so bad that he let me see you.

Toby: That's nice of him to let you meet me. Come join us. We are going to play as many games as we like since we are gonna party.

Ding!

Ben stood up and got the popcorns out of the microwave. He then approached the table that was next to us and left the popcorn. Toby started to turn the bottle around and it landed on you.

Toby: Guess who this is (your name).

He put his black hood on and walked around.

You: Hoodie?

Toby: No.

I remembered in my childhood I used to like creepypastas a lot. Wait Eyeless Jack had a black hoodie and sometimes Toby used to wear black hoodie's as well.

You: Eyeless Jack?

Toby: No.

You: It's you.

Toby: Correct. It's me.

You: Nice.

I then took a mouthful of popcorn into my mouth. Ben span the bottle and it landed to  himself and he span it one more to make the bottle land to Toby. He stood up and made a scene of someone in a hoodie running and getting their weapon out ready to fight.

Toby: Is that Masky?

Ben: No.

Toby: Hoodie?

Ben: Yeah. That's Hoodie.

Toby put 3 popcorn into his mouth, crunching it. Ben took some popcorn and put it in his mouth. Then I span the bottle and it landed between Ben and Toby.

Toby: Pick a person to choose from.

Ben: Is gonna be Ben (he points to himself) or Toby.

You though about it.

You: I pick Ben.

Ben: Alright.

I played with the Nintendo switch.

Ben: Is that me?

You: Yeah.

Ben: Guessed right.

You: Yeah you did.

You: Your turn Toby.

I danced to a song that Toby liked.

Toby: That's my favorite song.

He danced with me to the song. Ben joined after awhile and we all danced. We were all having fun until the music stopped.

Toby: Oh no. That was the end of the party.

You and Ben: Why so quick?

Toby: Cause it's getting too loud. Others are sleeping at this time even though it's the afternoon.

You: No it's fine.

Toby: Oh really?

You: No (you whispered).

Toby: What was that?

You: Nothing. Ben you heard anything?

Ben: Heard nothing.

You: Good to know that you heard nothing.

Ben: So what do we do now?

Toby: We can just relax here.

Ben: Ok.

Ben took more popcorn and put it in his mouth. He then sat in the couch relaxing himself. Me and Toby munched on a mouthful of the popcorn. Hoodie approached me.

Hoodie: Having a good time with Toby?

You: Of course I'm having a fun time with Toby.

Hoodie: Can I have the rest of the popcorn?

Toby: If you want.

Hoodie: Thanks.

He ate the rest of the popcorn.