#19 First time

It's been few hours since we got home, on our way back we stopped by Walmart and got some snacks and drinks. We have watched two movies and ate five bags of chips, we have been cuddling all this time. I'm laying on Billie's chest, she is very soft and smells amazing, she keeps caressing my arms and my cheek. I sit up and when reaching for a bag of skittles or faces meet, we freeze and look into each other's eyes. I got shy and looked away while clearing my throat, Billie just chuckled and pulled me closer to herself.

Two hours later******

I wake up to hands caressing my stomach and my inner thigh, I heard Billie's quite voice saying 'God' so I decided not to open my eyes and see what is she doing because I'm sure if I open my eyes she will pull back. Her hand on my thigh kept sliding higher close to my shorts and I held my breath for a second.
-I wish you knew how much you turn me on, Rosalie.
Hearing her say that with a raspy voice made me squeeze my thighs and blush. God, she's so hot.
-I know you're not sleeping, princess.
I thought to myself 'fuck' and slowly opened my eyes. It's already dark and the only source of light is the menu of Netflix.
-Billie. - I said quietly.
-Shh. - She said while putting her finger on my lips.
I took her finger away and whispered:
-Kiss me, Billie.
The second I was heard she got on top of me and kissed me so passionately that I got confused for a moment.

We kissed until we both ran out of breath while Billie kept roaming her hand around my body. Eventually she pulled away and we both gasped for air, she kept looking into my eyes but I was so shy that couldn't keep the eye contact which made her smirk. She sat up quickly and pulled me on her lap taking off my shirt in the meantime. I was left just in panties trying to cover up my breasts with burning cheeks. Billie took my hands and put them on her shoulders when she grabbed my ass and pulled me for another kiss, she did it so harshly that I couldn't hold back a moan from a pulling feeling down there. She kept grabbing my ass which made me slip out moans and pulling her hair. In just few minutes I didn't notice myself to start grinding on her thigh to somehow let out this tension from my body. Billie liked it so much that she chuckled and pulled me closer even though there was no space left between us.

-Fuck baby, I can feel how wet you are on my thigh.

I was so horny that I didn't give a shit about my shyness or anything else, I pulled her shirt off and grabbed her breasts, then started to slowly hump her thigh.

-B-Billie...-I  moaned while pinching her nipples harder.

She let out a quiet moan and grabbed my ass pushing me to rub myself harder on her, letting me do that for a short bit she pulled me and made me lay on the bed. She pulled my panties down and completely took them off, after which got on top of me. I unintentionally spread my legs when she harshly grabbed my throat and kissed me, that only made her chuckle.

-So desperate for me, aren't you?- Was whispered in my mouth and right after I felt her fingers on my clit. I breathed out loudly and bit my bottom lip.

-Shhh, be quiet for my baby. Okay?- She looked at me and I just nodded.

She continued to slowly caress my folds making me roll my eyes and arch my back slightly. She removed her hand from between my legs and touched my lips with her fingers covered in my juices. I automatically opened my mouth, which made her smirk.

-Such a good girl, aren't you Rosie?- Billie said removing her fingers from my mouth and slowly slid down. That made me very nervous.

-Uhm, Bil?- I whispered while tightly holding on to the blanket.- I have never...uhm...you know-

-I know baby, don't worry. Let me know if you want to stop, okay?

After she saw me nod as a confirmation she spread my legs and layed right in front of my pussy. Gosh, this is embarrassing. After few seconds of her staring at the what she had in front of her face I suddenly heard her...spit?! After which she literally started to devour me.
Fuck, I accidentally let out a quite loud moan.

-Taste so sweet, baby.-Billie whispered when she pulled back for a second to get some air and then slowly added a finger inside me.

-Ow baby.- I whined out and grabbed her arm, eyes filling with tears.

-I will go slow, okay baby?- She whispered looking up at me. I just nodded and lightened my grip on her arm. She continued to slowly go in and out of me until the pain disappeared. When she felt me clench around her fingers she chuckled and knew that she can go faster. Suddenly I felt how she went deeper than she did before and arched my back letting out short moans. I started turning red hearing how loud my pussy is getting after each time Billie went in and out.

I felt the tension building up inside me slowly, I just let out a quiet sound:

-Mhm.

Billie looked at me and whispered- Feels good, princess?

I nodded as a response getting closer by each second when Billie suddenly stopped which literally pissed me off and I looked at her confused.

-Use your words Rosie.- She said in a bit rude way but it was so hot. And she started pounding into me crazily right after that.

-Fuck Billie, it feels so good. Please don't stop da- I suddenly went quiet realizing what I was just going to say, I thought Billie would stop but seems like she understood everything and went even faster with a smirk on her face looking at me.

-Who?-She said while licking her lips.-Finish your sentence baby.

I was on the verge of finishing, I kept clenching myself around her fingers.

-Oh, you want to cum? Did you ask for a permission?

She got down and started sucking my clit while still curving her fingers inside me, fuck I can't take it anymore.

-P-please daddy, can I cum please? - I let out while pulling her hair.

-Cum for daddy, baby.

———————————————————————

THE END