0. PROLOGUE

Today was, by far, the worst day of my life. My freshly washed shirt turned grey because of stupid idiot of a brother, who decided to wash his p.e socks with my white clothes. That wasn't all; my black pleated skirt had shrunk in the wash, making me look like an absolute slut (this I cannot blame on my idiot of brother) and to top it all of; my lovely blonde locks have been died red, bright bloody red. This I can blame on my brother and I've been screaming at him for it, for the past hour this morning. Now, I have to admit, I do like the red. But that is beside the point, I loved my blonde and now I have to wait for this red to grow out because there is no way blonde dye would show up over this red.

So this morning, I left for my first day at a new school, with a short black skirt, a grey looking shirt (luckily it was partially covered by my black blazer) and bright red hair. And here I was, hoping for no attention. Which now brings me to the fact, I currently have over 100 pair of eyes trained on me. Some boys, giving me lusty eyes; most likely because you can basically see my ass. Some girls, sneering at me and some with welcoming smiles.

Well, this is going to be just great.

Votes and comments are appreciated:)